20) Zonourgonic: Prison Fun

.
.
PoV: Sonic

"So, why do I have to go visit him again?" I asked.

"He won't shut up that's why," Zonic stated, "for the past month he's been requesting to see you in privet ever day. Every cop is sick of his bickering."

"Can't handle being his babysitter cab you?" I smirked, Zonic gave no reaction, "I sware you show less emotion than Shadow."

"And you are but a child," he he answered.

"Well at least I'm not boring."

"That's only because your consently mistakes for a female."

"Jack ass," I growled, great, even my zone form looks more masculine than me. I bet he never gets called cute, or treated like a doll by other girls.

"Sonic," he called as he opened the cell, "inside."

I walked in, Scourge was sitting behind a table. His hand cuffed in place. I'm getting a weird vibe in here. Where's the camera?

"You have your request hedgehog. Now stop calling for him," Zonic growled.

"Sonikku~" I flinched hearing Scourge call me that.

"Why is that a thing?" I goaned.

"Because it suits a sweet girl like you," he answered.

"I'm not a girl!" I growled.

"Then we'll prove that," I didn't like wth smirk he had on his face.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Zonic uncuffed him, they both had looks that made me nervous.

I ran to the door, it was locked. I banged on it and shouted for someone to open it.

"No one can here you over there," I felt arms around me, "So you can shout nice and loud, Sonikku."

I squirmed to get out of Zonic grip but he wasn't letting go.

"Aah!" He tossed me over his shoulder and laid me on the table, "No let go-!"

Scourge was kissing me. I felt a small pain on my right ear. Zonic was nibbling my ear. I fought, only to feel something tight around my wrists. I couldn't move my hands apart, they cuffed me!

They switched so Zonic was kissing me and Scourge licked my ear. I felt hands spread my legs and I fought.

"Mmphmm!" They had me pinned. I broke the kiss, only to feel something enter me, "AAAHH!!"

"Damn your tight. I seriously doubt you're a boy now," Scourge smirked.

"Aa~ s-stop... it hurts..." I whimpered as I felt it start moving.

"Come on Sonic, you're hardly handling two fingers," Zonic purred, "How loud are you going to scream for the real thing? Should we test it?"

"I think we should, after all, prisoners need their abilities checked," Scourge said.
.
.
PoV: 3rd Person

One finger from each dominant hedgie stretch Sonic's entrance in preparation for their later plans.

"AAA~A♡!" Sonic screamed as another finger from each hedgehog entered him.

Sonic continued shouting as each hedgie pumped their hand in and out of the small azure, his cuffed hand keeping his from pushing away as his legs were held captive over two different shoulders.

Sonic's small shaft began revealing itself as he was trusted into by unforgiving hands.

"You're really a boy," Scourge sighed.

"Aha!" Sonic gasped as a tongue grazed his member.

"Well, that's the only part that makes him one. He moans just like a girl," Zonic smirked as he lick the opposite side of Sonic shaft.

"No, don't do tha- aah!" Sonic was held helpless as he was pounded in mear preparation.
.
.
---

Sonic was lifted off the table and held up. Two, large, hard, thriving members waited below his entrance.

"AAAAHH!" Sonic screamed louder than before as he was penetrated by both dicks at once.

Tears stung his eyes from pain. His throat now damaged from such a loud shout. He a shouted more as he was pushed down completely onto both members. Each member feeling pleasure from being held so tightly in such a warm and tender area.

"I wish you could have gotten him sooner," Scourge grunted as he felt Sonic's pulse beat like crazy from being inside, "He tighter than just about anything."

"I had to make it seem like you had finally begun to annoy me," Zonic bounded Sonic once, receiving another scream.

"...please..." Sonic's voice was hoarse and quiet, "... if your... gonna be rough... let me adjust... first..."

"Making requests cutie?" Scourge raised his chin and squished his cheeks as he held him, "I don't know, that's a tall order. You think we should listen Zonic?"

"Just a little, the second he relaxes, he loses any control," Zonic licked Sonic's ear as Scourge kissed soft, peach lips.

They waited eagerly for about ten minutes before getting sick of waiting. The second they felt Sonic relax, for the split second he did, the trusted into him.

"Aah~♡!" Sonic moan as his prostate was rammed dead on.

Moaning and screams filled the room, sound proof walls containing them. The azure felt spirals of pain surrounded by the surges if pleasure each thrust sent into him. A knot in the azure made him question how he could enjoy such torture. He came onto Scourge's stomach and the other two just kept thrusting, ignoring Sonic's release.

Two hard shafts rubbed together as they pounded a bruised entrance to their small, azure captive. A bulge seen in a peach stomach from both members. Scourge's tongue attempted to deep throat his shared captive, only to find said captive had a gagging reflex and flinched away. Instead he took Sonic's other ear. Both dominant hedgies felt themselves coming close to their climax. They bounced Sonic faster and harder to hurry themselves along.

"AAAH!" Sonic shouted as he felt them bite down on his neck, while feeling their him fill his body.

Their claim marks bleeding down Sonic shoulders as their fun began over flowing to drip down his legs. The larger hedgies pushed further into Sonic as they continued cumming into him.

Sonic was let go once both shafts were completely empty. They laid him on the table and sat down in the chairs on either side of him. He clocked out as Zonic uncuffed him, revealing red marks over his wrists.

"Meet again tomorrow?" Scourge asked.

"I'll keep him in my room until then," Zonic place a chaos collar onto Sonic, keeping him powerless.

"Don't fuck him without me," Scourge growled.

"I'll let you go one round alone of I do."

"Always a deal."

~~~

I forgot to do the research. Oh well, I hope you enjoyed this one.

Don't forget to request.

And you can make multiple requests. Send me a list if you want to. I'll eventually get to them.

See ya later~ 😙