35) Sonadow: My king

.
.

PoV: Shadow

"Your Majesty," one of my guards walked up to my throne, "there's a situation in the gardens."

"What kind of situation?" I asked.

"One of the slaves is rebelling sire. We believe it should be time to behead him," the guarded answered.

"No," I ordered, "bring him to me."

"Yes you Majesty."

I waited on my throne. People called me the Evil King, other said Demon King. It didn't matter to me, I could order all who spoke against me killed.

"Let me go! I'm not going to obey any of you any more!" It was a blue hedgehog. I didn't remembered buying him.

"How long have you been here?" I asked.

"Long enough to know it's a living hell working for you and your bullshit," he growled.

"I don't remember buying you," I lifted his face and he tried biting me.

"You didn't. Your old advisor did," he answered.

"My advisor did, did he?" I looked at my advisor, "and what exactly where you doing? Spending the money I lend you on a slave."

"I bought him to work for you. We had lost a slave in a whipping your Majesty," the man backed into the wall.

"What has he been using you for?" I asked.

"Fucker makes me do what ever he wants," the slave pulled at his chains.

"Your name?"

"Sonic," every answer the slave gave me was with a growl.

I took the chains from the guard holding him and dragged him into my quarters. I chained him to my bed and he began yelling again. I took a whipping crop in my hand, I'll just have to make him obey again.

"Let me go free, what difference does it make to the other slaves you have?" He said.

"None happen to be as cute as you are," I ripped open his clothes to find his slender body.

"AAHHH!" I struck his cheek with the ridding crop. He was bleed and in pain. I struck his arm, "AAHH!"

"You belong to me from now on," I opened his mouth, "You know what to do, unless you want to be struck again."

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Shadow rammed his member into Sonic's mouth, forcing a blowjob out of the slave. The ebony royal thrusted into the azure slave's throat, ignoring the slave's difficulty in breathing. The iron cuffs around Sonic's wrists kept him from fighting. The azure hedgie gagged from the large shaft that consumed all the space in his mouth.

Sonic gripped the Kings pants, trying to signal him he needed breath. Instead Shadow pushed his entire member, down to its base, into Sonic's mouth and came.

"You won't get air until you swallow," Shadow said, holding Sonic in place.

Sonic swallowed and Shadow let him catch his breath. Sonic was coughing and gagging, trying to catch back the air he had lost. Another chain around his neck was added and his hands freed.

"Finally understand you position as my slave. You have no power against me. You'll listen to every word I say," Shadow threw Sonic onto the bed, "What do you call me?"

"... M-Master... ..." Sonic answered, ashamed he gave in to submission.

"Good," the Ebony king lifted Sonic's backside, leaving Sonic to rest on his knees and chest, "You're not to move."

"... ... y... yes master..." Sonic answered, tears stinging his eyes, This position... I know what going to happen... he's not to go let be go after this. Not until he gets bored, "AAAAHAAA!" Sonic screamed feeling his rectum mercilessly rammed by Shadow's large, hard cock, "AAHAaa~!"

"You'll stay with me until I give you away. Understand?" Shadow pulled Sonic's quills until he got an answer.

"Y-yes... aaa~! Master.... aa♡!" Sonic couldn't help put moan and scream as a throbbing member tore and pounded at his insides.

Shadow strapped a piece of a leather around Sonic's mouth for him to bite on. Sonic bit the leather hard when he wasn't screaming and moaning. The force he bit with almost piercing holes into the leather strap. Shadow continue thrusting into Sonic without a care, he simply love the feel of his slaves body. The hot body he rammed into, the wet lubricant tight walls produced, the tender hold on his member tight walls created.

"I doubt I can stop fucking your ads after this," Shadow grunted, pulling the chain round Sonic's neck to make him arch up more. Sonic's body shook from his King's rough treatment of his body. Not caring for the blood the spit from Sonic's entrance, Shadow continued pounding into the azure's body. The ebony adjusted his angle to ram deeper into his slaves ass. Almost reaching his digestive system. Shadow pushed further into his no so new slave and came. Sonic's system flooding with his King's cum.

"You disobey me," Shadow forced the azure slave up by the chain of his neck, "and you'll gain a severe punishment. Understood."

"Y-yes Master," Sonic cried.

"Stop crying."

"Yes Master," Sonic wiped his eyes, sitting up while trying to ignore the tremendous pain he had.

Shadow ordered Sonic to stay. And Sonic waited, his spirit broken by the worst King he had ever know.

.
.

~~~