69) Futa- Sonaze: Training

.
.

PoV: Sonic

"Hyaaa!" Steel clashed together as I swung my sword.

"You need to focus your attacks on your opponent's weak points. You're rushing your attacks too often," Blaze attacked an I blocked.

"What's the point of this training if you won't show me the weak points?" I said.

"You need to figure it out on you own, no enemy will tell you it's weak spots," Blaze attacked again.

"Fine then!" I swung back.

We trained for hours, this was exhausting. I couldn't land one hit with my sword.

"Come at me again," Blaze ordered.

"Ahh!" I ran ready to strike. I aimed for her wrist. My foot hit a rock, "Whoa!"

I fell face first into the dirt. I grabbed something mid-fall to try and catch myself, it just went down with me.

"Sonic, you bolder than I thought," Blaze said as I got up.

"Eh? Ee!" I pulled down her pants without meaning to.

"You'll be fun," I couldn't believe what was staring me in the face, she had male's genitalia. Her member was so close to poking me.

"Ah!" Blaze pushed me down and kissed me, "Mm!"

Her tongue was in my mouth. She moved my leg over her shoulder which was a red flag for me.

"Wait stop!" I broke the kiss.

"Consider this part of your training," she said moving my other leg to the side of her hip.

"T-training?" I gulped.

"You have if you want to complete training with me," her growth was rubbed against my stomach. She was already starting to move her hips. White pre was starting to leak into me from the way she was rubbing against me.

"I have to..." I was deffinetly nervous, thus whole situation was a bit frightening, "I've never done this before..."

"Then be a good virgin and let me teach you, it's why you came to me," she had my hands pinned, I was trapped.

"But I came so you could teach to sword fight... ngh!" She licked my neck.

"This is a type of sword," she whispered.

"But-"

"Don't worry, I'll be slow," she kept rubbing, moving her hips against me, "Aauaahh~♡♡!"

"Ah!" She came on top of me. Her orgasm flowed onto my face and chest. There was so much, it made a puddle under me.

"Messy boy," she wiped some of it from my face, "That was just a warm up."

I swallowed the lump in my throat as he fun cover hand rubbed between my legs, making it wet and sticky there. She pinned my hands again and kissed me, my heart was racing. This was first and girls were not what I thought they were.

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Blaze ignored the cum she had shot onto Sonics face and body as she made out with him. She unbuttoned her shirt and gently placed Sonics hand over her breast.

"W... what are you-?"

"You can't be the only one getting attention," Blaze pulled Sonic up so her member was against his back and his stomach was against her own, "You're getting hard."

"I'm not..." Sonic denied the fact that his member was growing as he was rubbed against Blaze's body.

"You're so cute, denying you like this," Blaze lifted Sonics body, his entrance lubricate with the semen from earlier.

"AAAaaAaaa~♡!" The tip of Blaze's shaft entered the hedgehog's entrance.

"Aah~♡! You're a tight fit~" Blaze moaned as her tip was squeezed by tight virgin walls. She began pushing Sonic further down onto her large, pulsing, shaft.

"Aa-AAAAAHHHHAAAaaaa~♡♡♡!" Sonic shouted as he was forced down onto the entire length.

Blaze moaned in ecstasy as she never felt a body so hot and tight around her. Sonic was still having trouble adjusting to the length that made his stomach appear swollen. Blaze wiped the drool from Sonic's chin.

"You're so good," Blaze removed her bra and pulled Sonics face to rest in between her breasts.

"I... it hurts..." Sonic whimpered.

"Just a bit longer and you'll love it," the violet cat kissed the azure hedgie, making sure to use her tongue to make Sonic moan.

"B-Blaze~" Sonic moaned, noticing the pressure on his prostate.

"You like it now?" Blaze asked and Sonic nodded, "Call me Sensei."

"Aaahhh~♡ S-Sensei~♡♡!" Sonic moaned as the thrusting began.

Blaze pushed one of her nipples into Sonic's mouth as he placed his other hand on her left breast. She bounced Sonic as he gripped her breast and held the other between his lips.

"Sonic, you're not doing enough," Blaze stopped moved the hedgie and caught on to what she wanted.

Sonic was in bliss from the way she was bouncing him and kissed the euphoria he was in. He began sucking on her nipple, and Blaze began bouncing him again. Both were in sustentional pleasure. Moaning and panting from each other's bodies. A knot in Sonic's body began to form as he felt an orgasm begin developing. Blaze was feeling her second orgasm fight for release.

Sonic was bounce harder and both lovers shouted as they came. Cum shot from both members. Sonic came in between himself and Blaze as his stomach swelled from the cum gushing into his body.

"You finished... your first... lesson," Blaze panted as she pulled out of Sonic's rectum.

Sonic was tossed over Blaze's shoulder in exhaustion. She carried him home and cleaned the whit sticky patched from his fur before laying him in her bed. Blaze looked at her nipple and smiled, Sonic left behind a hicky.

"Tomorrow we'll focus on your balance and work with a shield," she left Sonic to sleep in her bed, "Goodnight."

~~~