27) Sonadow: Avalanche

.
.
PoV: Shadow

This was the worst day in history. G.U.N sent us on a mission in the freezing cold, not that it effected me. My forced partner, Sonic, on the other hand was wearing a coat, and was still cold.

"S-Shadow... it's fricken freezing, can we hurry up and head back to the cabin?" Sonic whined.

"Shut it hedgehog, we can't rush this," I answered.

"We go home tomorrow," Sonic said, "so I was wondering, if we could do... do something... you know, special tonight?"

"What are you going on about?" I asked, finishing setting up the machine.

"Shadow... the... the thing is... I... I um..." he was rambling, but the blush on his face was as cute as ever. I smiled, but I wouldn't let him see how I thought his stumbling over words was adorable, "I-!"

Bang! A huge explosion followed a gun shot. Snow at the top of the mountain came tumbling down towards us. I grabbed Sonic and ducked behing a large rock. I held him close and kept his head from hitting anything. I felt him clutch onto me as the snow roared over us.
.
.
--- Hours Later ---

Sonic's breath was cold now, he was freezing, I only felt a slight chill.

"S-s-shadow..." he clutched to me and I pulled him in. I had to do anything to keep him from freezing, "I-I have to t-tell you some.... something."

"I need to heat you up first. Your blood is going to freeze if I don't," I pushed my hand under his coat, he was cold there too.

"Your hands... t-th-there like he-heaters," his shivering slowed slightly.

"I can only use my body heat, we can't build a fire until I can get us out."

"I-I'm fine with that..."

"Are you sure?"

He nodded, "yes... b-because I love you."

"I've been waiting for you to say that," I pulled him into a kiss, opening his sweater and lifting the shirt he had on.

"Shadow~" he moaned. I pulled off my shirt and pressed his chest against mine, "hot~"

"I'll heat you up myself," I purred.

"Please~"

I pulled his shirt off and began kissing down his chest. He slowly began feeling warmer and warmer. I lifted him a little, I had to stimulate him before pleasuring myself.
.
.
PoV: Sonic

He felt the same way. I couldn't believe how warm he was, almost hot. It felt impossible to be cold. I felt something hard poke me, I looked down and Shadow lifted my chin back up.

"Don't focus on that," he whispered.

"Its a part of you, why-" he kissed me, chaos it was an amazing kiss.

I didn't know what he was doing with his tongue, but it felt amazing. I loved everything he was starting to do to me. I couldn't feel the cold any more. I was start to feel warm.

"Sonic, your cheeks are red," Shadow whispered.

"Don't point that out, it's embarrassing," I hid my face in his chest.

"Its what makes you cute," he bit my ear.

"Aa~♡!" I covered my mouth and he pulled my hands away.

"Don't hide from me," he lifted me up And I felt my pants slip down, "I want to know every part of you."

"No~ it's embarrassing," I couldn't pull my shirt down, my body wasn't something for him to see yet, "I gained weight yesterday."

"You look perfect to me. I wouldn't change a thing," I felt his hand on my stomach, "Besides, you're lighter than a feather."

"You don't mean that."

"Of course I do," he kissed my neck and nibble me.

"Aah~ Aa~♡!"

"You're adorable."
.
.
PoV: 3rd Person

Sonic moaned as he was gently claimed by Shadow. A hickey to distract him from the finger incerted into him as Shadow grew eager to explore Sonic some more.

"Sonic, shout as loud as you want," Shadow grinned as he added a second finger to Sonic's rear.

"Aaaha~♡! S-Shadow~ I-It-"

"It'll feel good once you adjust," Shadow said, rubbing Sonic's tail to calm him.

"S-Shadow. Yours looks different," Sonic said, his eye catching a glance of Shadow's hard shaft.

"I told you not to focus on that," Shadow lifted his chin and Sonic backed away, lifting Shadow's shirt, "hey, come here. You'll freeze."

"It's bigger," Sonic answered as he was pulled up against Shadow once more, "it won't hurt, right?"

"No, it won't," Shadow kissed Sonic felling him adjust to the limbs within him.

The difference of Sonic's smaller shaft to Shadow's much larger one created heat as Sonic began to submit from instinct. The usually smooth, and slender shape of Sonic's member to most other hedgehogs was only similar to Shadow's. Shadow's had a larger shape, even a knot near the base.

"You ready?" Shadow asked, Sonic nodded yes.

"Aaahaa♡!" Sonic moaned as the tips of Shadow's shaft entered his body.

Shadow patiently waited for Sonic to adjust before beginning to thrust. Sonic's body was gently pulled up and down along Shadow's chest, Shadow's member ramming Sonic prostate. Sonic's body moan in pleasure from only having half of Shadow member inside of his body.

"Aah~♡!" Sonic gripped Shadow's shoulders as he was pounded.

"I love your voice," Shadow kissed Sonic, slipping his tongue down the azure's throat.

"Aahaaa~♡♡♡!" Sonic shouted as the knot in Shadow's shaft was pushed into him, the second had of his member now leading to a slight bulge in Sonic's lower stomach.

The thrusting continuing as Sonic released from the pleasure. His hot cum cooling in the snow. Shadow feeling the tension of his uke's contracting walls felt a knot in his stomach well up.

"Shadow~ oooh~♡♡!" The azure moaned as he felt the throbbingshaft with in him pre, "h-hot~♡!"

Shadows temperature was burning along side Sonic's. Neither of them feeling the cold anymore. Shadow's thrusted sped up until he came into his azure uke. The heat of Shadow's cum keeping Sonic warm from the inside out.
.
.
--- Couple more Hours Later ---

The sound of moving snow caught Shadow's attention. Gun soldiers digging them out to save them. Sonic was immediately place in a electronicly heated sleeping bag, Shadow stayed close to protect him.

"Congratulations on completing your mission," the commander stated, "Now you can return to being Rouge's partner."

So long as Sonic's out of safer, I don't care. He's mine now.
.
.
~~~

So there are actually multiple requests in this piece. If I get any mergable requests, I'll do something like this.

See ya next time.

Bye bye ~ 😙