36) SonJetadow: Lucky Winner

.
.

PoV: Sonic

I crossed the finish line, Shadow and Jet tied for second place.

"Haha!" I jumped, "I told you, you can't beat me!"

"Not a bad race," Shadow seemed awfully cheerful, and he didn't argue when we agreed to the race.

"Nice win Sonic," Jet put his arm around me. He never really did that before.

"You're complimenting me?" I asked, "That's not like you."

"Well this race was for fun. Not for a title," he squeezed my waist a little, his feathers are kinda grazing weird spots.

"Now, we did promise the winner a reward. So shall we head to the hotel?" Shadow suggested.

"A hotel? We're not swimming are we?" I backed away, a pool would be my worst nightmare.

"Don't worry, it's not a pool," Jet started walking me away.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Chaos Control."

"I told you not to do that," Jet snapped at Shadow.

I looked out the window as they started fighting. A huge court yard, unfortunately there was a pool.

"Sonic," Shadow pulled me away, "why don't we get started."

"I don't see a game~aa!" I felt something wet inside my ear, "Sh-Shadow...." he was holding me by my waist, wait what's going on?!

I felt Jets hands on the other side of my waist. I was kinda squished between them.

"It's time for your reward," Jet licked my neck and my back got all tingly.

"Aaa~!" I felt his beak nibbling at my neck. Shadow started kissing me, "Mm~mm♡!"

I just thought the reward was lunch. This feels more like a trap...

.
.

PoV: Shadow

Sonic was already moaning, he had only started. I rubbed his tail and he moaned. His with mouth open, I slipped my tongue inside. His body started weakening, he wasn't used to this in any way.

I pick him up into my arms and kept kissing him. Jet moved away from his neck and started licking around the base of his tail.

"Mmh~♡♡! Aa~♡♡!" Sonic broke the kiss as Jet pushed in tongue into Sonic's body. His back was arching and he squeezed my hand, "W-wait... th-that's Aah~♡♡!"

"You're adorable like this," I laid Sonic down on the bed. Kissing him, Jet continued licking Sonic.

Our agreement was working out perfectly.

.
.

PoV: Jet

We had a deal. Shadow could kiss Sonic all he wanted, I got to used my tongue on Sonic as much as I wanted since we couldn't exactly kiss. I found him to be warm and soft. There was nothing like his body. I just knew this would become a regular for us.

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Sonic moaned, tongues in his body from both ends sent sensations through out his body. Shadow's tongue rubbed and played with Sonic, who lost a fight for dominance. Jet's tongue licked the smooth walls of Sonic's entrance. The azure's hands gripped the comforter under him, his back arching up has he struggled to handle the pleasure he'd been receiving.

"Shadow," Jet pulled out of Sonic as Shadow stopped their kiss, "Shall we?"

Shadow nodded as Sonic laid on his back panting. His body unable to determine if he wanted more or rest. Shadow moved next to Jet, they spread open azure furred legs and their members hardened.

"W-what are you going to do?!" Sonic sat up and Jet pushed him back down.

"You don't need to see, just enjoy the feeling," Jet smirked.

"AAAAAAAHAAA~♡♡♡! W-wait! That hurts!" Sonic screamed as two large members penetrated his body. Stretching his enterance and slightly tearing at his walls.

"Give it sometime," Shadow kissed Sonic's peach lips.

Jet had another idea. He took hold of Sonic shaft and began pumping it as they waited for Sonic to adjust to their sizes. Sonic's walls contracted and back arched from Jet's hand job.

"Aaa~♡♡!" Sonic came onto his own stomach. Feeling him relax, Shadow and Jet began thrusting onto the small hedgie, "Aaahaaa~nyahaa~♡♡!"

Sonic shouted as his body was pounded against the mattress. A knocking on the wall came for the bed frame as Jet and Shadow thrusted into the race's victor. Each knock ifntye wall was a powerful thrust from the dominate duo. Sonic's sweet spot darkened with a deep bruise.

The azure uke moaned as he felt bliss sugar coating the pain of having two members in his entrance. Shadow and Jet thrusted faster and faster into Sonic body. The bed frame creaking and cracking from the rough mating above it. Sonic was lifted slightly off his back as the two dominated got a better angle into their new mates rectum.

Sonic's throat was sore from all the sounds he let out. Both large shafts swelled and throbbed in Sonic entrance, stretching it further. They thrusted into Sonic, reaching far into the small hedgie. Cum shot into Sonic from both shafts. Filling Sonics insides with heat as the rest spilled out onto the comforter below them.

"Congratulations on winning the race," both dominant males smirked and they pulled out of Sonic.

Sonic laid down, exguasted. Shadow laid behind Sonic and Jet laid in front of him. Both admiring Sonic as he began to fall asleep. Weather Sonic won or lost, he was the reward either way.

.
.

~~~