54) Sonadow: Pills

.
.

PoV: Shadow

"What the hell is this?" I looked at the small pill in my hand.

"Eggman said it'd strengthen your desire to kill Sonic. Just take it and finish your mission. Here's a water bottle," Rouge handed me a plastic bottle, "I'm gonna go check out that georgous master emerald."

I opened the bottle and took the pill. I felt nothing at first, I figured it didn't work. Soon enough I felt something. Something I needed to do.

.
.

PoV: Sonic

I heard a knock at my door.

"Hello?" I opened my door to find Shadow, "Oh hey Shadz-"

Pushed me inside and came in closing the door.

"So you want a fight," I got back up, "alright then."

"If you fight this will only be better for me."

"Ah-!" He pushed me back as stuck his fingers in my mouth. I tasted a gross bitter powdery pill like taste, "Mm!"

"I won't let you breath until you swallow," Shadow covered my nose and face.

He forced me to swallow, then let me go.

"W-what was that?" I asked catching my breath.

"Something to keep you busy," he grabbed me, "chaos control."

---

I couldn't see. I couldn't move. I couldn't talk. I was blind folded, my hands were stuck, my legs too. I felt something in my mouth, keeping me from talking. What's going on? Why does my body feel so hot?

I felt like my for was burning. My stomach was making my lower region feel strange. It felt like something was going to shoot out of me. Shadow...

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

The Viagra in Sonic's system was making him pant from the heat his body developed. The pill had forced his body into heat. The azure's member stood up, twitching as it longed for attention.

Shadow simply watched as Sonic attempted to squirm, helpless as his hands and legs were tied to the bed. A gagball strapped to him to separate his lips. A blind fold kept him from seeing the threatening grin on Shadow's face.

"MMMPHMM!" Sonic shouted as a large silicone member the thrusted into his body.

Shadow pulled it out of Sonic to slammed it back in.

"MMMMHMMM!" Sonic scream came from a mixture of emotions. Bliss from the heat, and pain from the sudden thrusting of a very under lubricated dildo.

Shadow left the silicone member pushed completely into Sonic, end was practicly inside. He walked away for a moment before returning. He returned with a bottle of lubricant. He removed the false member from Sonic's body. Instead he poured the lube onto Sonic's body. It glowed over us stretch entrance and dripped onto his small but erect member. Shadow pushed two fingers through the thick puddle of lube that soaked Sonic's fur. He pushed his hand into Sonic's entrance and hardly applied the require amount do to his inpatients. Shadow moved his hands and gripped Sonic's hips.

"MMMMH~♡ AAAHAA♡!" Sonic screamed, listening the gag from his mouth.

Shadow ignored it, tightening the gag and beginning to thrust. The bed squeaked and creeked as Shadow rammed into Sonic. Sonic's hands clenched as he moaned behind the ball. Shadow's large member stretched Sonic further than the false shaft in him before. Sonic gripped the ropes as his back arched.

Sonic's smaller member released its load. Sonic's body relaxed as the effects of the Viagra wore off. Shadow removed Sonic's gag and wiped some of the cum onto his hand. He rubbed it onto Sonic's tongue. The azure immediately hated the taste.

"AAGnaaa~♡♡!" Sonic moaned as the thrusting began once more.

Shadow pounded him until the uke naturally became aroused, his member becoming erect once more. At that moment Shadow thrusted deep into Sonic, both cumming from the hard mating. Shadow's fun glowed deep into Sonic's body, the uke's body caved as he passed out from exhaustion.

"Whatever the pill was," Shadow untied Sonic and removed his blindfold, "I'll definetly need another one."

~~~