51) SonOmega: Mission Failed

.
.

PoV: Omega

"We were to prepare for the next mission," Shadow stated.

"Why am I here?" Sonic requested information.

"You are here to be our partner. Now hurry up. We have to go," Rouge informed him.

"Omega," Comander Tower requested me.

"Yes Commander?" I addressed him.

"Go to the information center and log onto computer 23, there's a file there for you to download. It's a map of the mission," he ordered.

"Yes commander," I took my leave and left to information center.

Some one was seated at computer 23, the room was empty. They left and I accessed the saved files. I began the download of the map.

"Oo~♡! Yes! Keep going! More! Aa~♡!"

A woman was making noises on the screen. It was not what I was instructed to download. I used the mouse to click the exit button and an icon appeared. I hit candle and it began to download.

.
.

PoV: Sonic

We took a helicopter to out location. I could have run faster that this thing could move. Everyone was quiet. We got to the base and split up. I was with Omega, Shadow went with Rouge.

"Omega which way?" I asked.

He didn't answer me.

"Omega, which way?" I asked again, waving a hand in his face.

"Left," he finally answered.

"You better not glitch out on me," I rolled my eyes as we started walking. There was a door to out left, "in here?"

"Yes."

I opened the door to find a closet, "There's nothing in here, you sure you've got the right floor on your ma-ah!" I was pushed in and I heard the door shut, "What the hell!"

It was just Omega, he wasn't moving.

"Omega this isn't the generator. We have your around- ah!" He grabbed my and lifted me off my feet, "Hey! Put me down!"

I kicked him and he grabbed my leg. I fought his grip and wound up being held upside down by my ankle.

"Omega!" I yelled at him, he didn't respond, "Put me down- Aahaa!"

I couldn't move, it felt like I was being tore apart. Something was in me, and it hurt like hell. Why is he attacking? Was he infected by a virus? Chaos this hurts!

I grit my teeth, trying desperately to handle the pain. I couldn't see what he had forced into me, his other hand blocked my view.

"O... Omega... s... stop... Aaah!" He wasn't listening to me. I have to get out of this.

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Sonic shouted as Omega thrusted his iron finger in and out of the flesh entrance. The small hedgie was grabbed and held in a steal hand. His arms pinned within the fist. Blood rushed to his head from being upside down. His shouts turned to moans as the thrusting continued.

Omega thrusted harder and Sonic screamed when a second steel finger practicly tore him apart. The alarm of the base was triggeres as Sonic came. Omega pulled out of Sonic and left the base. They returned to HQ, Sonic unconscious from what Omega had done.

"You failed the mission," Tower glared, "Take Sonic to the infirmary."

"Yes commander," Omega carried Sonic away.

Sonic, who now hated the robot holding him.

~~~