56) Sonadow: Caught with Pink

.
.

PoV: Sonic

"What do I do with this?" I opened the box I had managed to get.

"Sonia why?" I picked up the pick thing, "Why did you buy me this?"

I picked up the note, Since you can't get boyfriend you can date this.

"How do I even? Hm?" I looked at the base, it needed batteries, "What does this even do?"

I put in fresh batteries and placed the waterproof cap back over is.

"A water proof cap, is it a bathtub toy?" I looked at the box, "Vibrating Moonlight Pal. Pink. Are there instructions for this?"

I found the instruction sheet, "In put batteries and turn knob to desired level."

I turned the knob to level one, it started moving very slowly and subtly.

I turned the page, "Thickly coat in lubricate or saliva? Insert the Moonlight Pal in... What the hell?!"

I threw the little book against my wall, "This thing is not for me."

I sat there for how ever long it was. I couldn't help it. I was bored. I picked up the Moonlight pal thing. It won't hurt to try it right.

I picked up the booklet, "Your Moonlight Pal's custom name is Pink."

"Pink huh. Well, there's nothing else to do. What's this bottle for?" I did what the booklet told me. It was hard to hold the pal thing now. It was wall slippery, "World finest and longest lasting vibrator. I guess that's what you are."

I didn't have the same hole girls had, so I decided to try the one I did have. I had to put this thing in my body, then turn it on. I sat up on me knees and used the bed post to help me.

"Aah!" It slipped inside me, "T-this is... not as easy as the... instructions said... aa~!"

The more my knees sipped the deeper in it went. How is it fitting?! This is insane.

.
.

PoV: Shadow

"Aah~!" I heard someone moaning when I got back to the apartment.

I didn't see anyone. I figured it was my roommate and some girl, but I only heard one voice.

"Aaa~♡! T-that's too much!"

I looked though the key hole to check when he didn't hear me knock. Sonic was alone, not only that but he only had a vibrator in half way. Opened box and instructions booklet. He didn't know what he was doing.

"You seriously don't know how to masturbate?" I opened the door he forgot to lock.

"SHADOW!" Hos face went red and he froze. There was no buzzing sound, he didn't even have the thing on.

"Let's start with lesson one, getting the vibrator-"

"AAHAAAA♡♡!" I pushed his hips down so the vibrator was completely inside his body.

"Inside your body," I let him go.

He gripped my shirt and he panted. His body was shaking as the vibrator turned him on.

"You want me to help you out some more?" I smirked, lucky me. I've got a cute roommate who's not the straight arrow I thought he was.

"... ... y-yes," he was trying not to moan.

"We'll start you a level three," I turned the knob.

"AAA~aaa♡♡♡!" He was drooling already.

I was going to have some fun. I removed my belt and secured his hands behind his back. I removed my tie and tied it around his mouth as a makeshift gag. I turned the vibrator up and he tense, moaning more each time I turned it up.

It was at its max and I thrusted the pink toy in and out of his body until he came. He was panting, absolutely exguasted.

"Now for the real thing," I smirked and removed my shirt.

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Shadow leaned over Sonic's bare body. He spread the small azure's and readied his member to enter the already prepared hole.

Sonic's loud moan would have disrupted the neighbors if not for the tie muddling his voice and two closed doors. Shadow began thrusting in and out of Sonic's body. He made the bed bang against the wall as Sonic found even more pleasure than he could have with the vibrator. Shadow continued thrusting and pounding Sonic. Later lifting one of Sonic's legs over his shoulder to get a better thrust.

The azure's back arched as his small shaft grew erect once more. The ebony moved at a quicker pace as the knot in his stomach grew. He slammed hard against Sonic's prostate, his member swelling as he came inside the small azure. Sonic's own member came for the second time, dripping cum onto the bed.

Shadow removed his tie from Sonic's lips and kissed his roommate. He untied Sonic's hands and left Sonic laying on his cum covered bed, more fun still pouring out of his bruised entrance. Shadow smirked seeing the work he had.

He closed the door to leave Sonic to rest, "You'll need to practice that as often as possible."

~~~