13) Sonjet: Crash Landing

PoV: Sonic

The wind blowing through my quills as I breezed through the air. Another hover-board race win in my hands. Jet and the others were far behind me. I had nothing to worry about, other than having fun. I laughed as I reached the finish line. I stopped, and waited for the others to catch up.

"Hey Sonic," Jet called, "one last round. One on one."

"You're asking for it," I jumped back onto my board and took off ahead of him.

He never passed me once. I looked back at him. He was looking straight and smiling. I figure he was enjoying the rush. One sharp turn and I felt us collide, falling off my board completely.

---

"Oh man..." I sat aching, "that was a bit of a crash."

"It wasn't so bad," Jet was bellow me.

"Ah! Oh, my bad. I'll move...?" He held me in place, "um... Jet, you pinning me buddy."

"I know," he smirked.

"You planned that crash," I sighed.

"Yup."

"Now you want me to break a leg or something."

"Wrong."

"Huh? Ho-" my eyes widened, he cut me off with a kiss, or I think it was one.

His beak was against my lips, it was much clearer when I felt his tongue. I pushed away an wiped my mouth.

"Nice and soft," he said as I wiped the wetness from my mouth.

"Dude gross. I'm not into that stuff, aa!" I felt his hand below my tail.

"Anyone ever tell you how cute you really are?" He pulled my knees forward.

"Ah! Hey!" He held my waist and wasn't letting me push him off, "aahahaha."

His beak started nipping my neck, I couldn't stop laughing no matter how weird this was. I didn't want to do any of this with him.

PoV: Jet

Chaos was Sonic's fur soft. His scent was fairly sweet and supple. Not an obvious sweetness, but softer and gentle. I lapped his neck, then his ear.

"Jet, d-don't Aah~!" His moans always over powered his protests, he was enjoying it.

I held him closer, my lap keeping his cute, little ass off the ground. I nusseled his stomach and rubbed his tail. I felt him squirm as he held in moans. His legs trying to close, but couldn't since I was between them. I propped one of his legs up and bent my head down.

PoV: 3rd Person

Sonic covered his mouth and his other hand attempted to loosen Jet's hand. Jade feathers ran through azure fur. A yellow beak lowered itself down a peach belly, leaving little tinkling nips in it's path. A large tongue ran itself over the lower stomach, feeling the hedgie's breath hitch from the warm moist contact.

A smirk widened to a grin on a yellow beak. It moved lower and started grooming soft sapphire thighs. Sensitive skin under a fur pelt sent waved a pleasure to haze Sonic's mind. He regained clarity feeling his entrance stretch.

"Ahh! Stop stop stop that hurts!" Sonic cried, not enjoying the pain. He got no response and a hard shaft entered his body, "AA!"

Sonic clench his hands and gritted his teeth. Pushing Jet away wasn't working, so he decided to just take the pain.

"If you relax it'll be much easier and nicer for you," Jet whisper into an azure furred ear.

"Screw you," Sonic growled, only to whince from a sudden trust pushing the entirety of Jet's member on for his small body.

Jet didn't move much. Only tightening his grip to keep Sonic pinned as he began lapping his throat once more. Chills creepy up Sonic's back as his tails was repeatively groped and tugged.

Tension build up from withheld moans, Jet's change to take Sonic. He pull his member to its tip before he felt Sonic relax. As soon a tight walls loosened a bit, a hard shaft was rammed back into them.

"Aaha~" A direct strike to the azure's sweet spot as he was penetrated once more.

His moans could no longer stop now that Jet had bruise that spot within him. Sonic continued shouting and moaning as he was thrusted into repeatively.

Sonic was only moved how Jet moved him. His hips were held up and Sonic continued feeling Jet nibble his neck. Only pleasure keep Sonic from fighting, his own body betraying his will as his mind wrapped itself in bliss. The lining of silky walls were heavily rammed as Jet continued to enjoy himself, pleasuring his shaft with Sonic's warm body.

"Aaha~♡!" The pleasure force the knot in Sonic's abdomin to release, cum covering his own stomach.

"You didn't last very long," Jet whispered.

"Sh-Shut up..." Sonic whimpered, "aa~♡!"

"Just enjoy it," Jet rammed Sonic again, receiving a loud moan.

Jet ignored the mess as he continued enjoying each thrust into Sonic's entrance. The member feeling an almost in bearable knot behind it as it pushed it's deepest into the azure hedgie. Cum filling Sonic's entire entrance and more. Jet pulled out and cleaned himself off, then Sonic.

Jade feathers held Sonic close wot a white feathered chest. His own exhaustion keeping him from fighting as he fell asleep. Once Sonic was out Jet carried him back to his room where they both slept.

~~~

Remember, this book only updates with requests. So if you want more you need to give me some Sonic couples.

See ya soon ~ 😙