6) Sonadilver: Threesome?

Today is just a one shot day. So, here're more one shots.

PoV: Sonic

"Hey Silvs, nice to see you," the door opened and Silver greeted me. I saw Shadow behind him on the couch, "Oh hey Shadow. I didn't know you'd be here too?"

"Hmph," was his only responce.

"Boring as ever," I huffed.

"Don't worry about that hedgehog. We're here to have fun," he replied.

"Shadow too soon," Silver stated.

"I didn't know you could have fun," I sat down on the couch where Silver guided me, "and too soon for what?"

"Nothing, let me get the popcorn," Silver left to his kitchen.

"Popcorn? Oh right the movie!" I sat back down and did my best to wait patiently.

Silver came back and sat next to me, Shadow on my other side. The popcorn on my lap. Then Silver played the movie. Shadow took almost no popcorn and Silver pulled me a little closer. I decide to ignore it since it was probrably for a better reach to the popcorn, wait why didn't he just move the bowl?

PoV: Silver

Sonic hadn't even notice he was on my lap now he was so interesting in the movie. It was a bit sappy but with Sonic's big heart I knew he'd love something like, 'The Notebook.' Shadow wasn't even watching the TV. We both had our eyes on Sonic. His lips were glossier now and his fur felt so soft.

"No don't walk away!" Sonic shouted the TV, "No you idiot she loves you!"

I wanted to break out laughing Sonic was so attached to this movie. We had even switched him from my lap to Shadow's. I took the empty bowl from him after the movie. Only now did he notice where he was sitting, Shadow wasn't letting him down.

"Sonic, how about we do something else?" I smiled and Shadow smirked.

"Um... okay?" He tried pulling Shadow's arm from his perfect little waist, "what are we going to do?"

"Just this," I kissed him.

"W-why-" After my kiss Shadow kissed him.

Sonic's eyes widened, I felt jealous when I heard Sonic moan. I wanted the first moan. In stead I got to place with his ears first.

"Aa~! S-Silver... wait, m-my ears are Aah~♡!" He moaned as I licked his ear.

"You'll the fun Sonic," Shadow purr as he began licking Sonic's belly.

PoV: Sonic

My mind couldn't comprehend this, it's was sudden and completely unexpected. I just had my first 2 kisses in the same minute. And one was with Shadow of all people! I didn't think he would date anyone other than his gun.

"Ee!" I felt two hands on my tail and legs.

I was cut off by another kiss from Silver. This was all knew to me; I knew Amy tried touching me this way, but she never succeeded. I didn't know how to react, my mind was realling... but my body was burning up. Silver stopped kissing me and bent down to where Shadow had been licking my stomach. I used my hand to hold me up and try to keep my balance.

"Aa♡~!" I felt them spread and lick my thighs. My throat was making sounds I never knew I could make, "nyah~♡!"

"You know Sonic," Silver kissed me a third time, this time I felt his tongue in my mouth. I felt him sucking on my own, how he was doing that and pushing his down my throat I didn't know, "you might be my favorite popcorn flavor."

"..." I I didn't know what to say, "Aah♡! Oo!" I felt something warm around me.

PoV: Shadow

Sonic was adorably innocent. He had notice his own member had come out. I teased it a little and he started moaning while Silver was busy flirting.

We switched and I gave Sonic a hickey on his neck where everyone could see.

"You might just have to spend the night," I purred as I bit down and claimed him, Silver doing the same on his other said.

"Ah! Wait, you can't," we finished and looked at him and his georgous emerald eyes.

"You belong to us now," we kissed his cheeks and his face went read with blush.

Now that he was mark as our, the real fun could begin. I pulled Sonic over my chest. I felt his slightly snuggle my fur.

"Aa♡~!" Sliver made him moan again by licking up his tail.

I kissed him and Silver grabbed his member. Sonic gasped as he was give a sudden hand job. I took the other end and had him suck on two of his fingers. His mouth was so warm and soft. Once there was nice coat of his saliva I pushed into his tight entrance from behind.

"Ahh!" He gritted his teeth to the knew feeling. I spread my fingers and he moaned, "aa~♡!"

PoV: 3rd Person

Shadow sat up, his own member now in front of Sonic. Silver's shaft was out and ready behind the azure. The second Silver trusted in Sonic's mouth opened for a yelp, instead Shadow's shaft entered his open mouth. Any sound sonic made was muffled as Shadow and Silver thrusted in and out of Sonic from both sides.

Silver hit Sonic's sweet making him moan, allowing Shadow to push further into his mouth. The two dominants stopped once it a while to kiss above the penetrated azure. Then they continued their previous actions.

Cum fill Sonic's mouth, throat, and tailhole and Shadow and Silver came inside him. They pulled out and laid Sonic on his back. The entered him the same way. Silver took Sonic'smouth and Shadow his rear. Sonic face belly up as he gripped the couch under them.

Muffled moaning was all the making out hedgies hear apart from their panting. Cum leaked from the corners of Sonic's mouth as Silver and Shadow came again. Sonic cumming over himself at the same time. Silver pulled out and Shadow sat Sonic up, still on his member. Silver's shaft joining his.

"Aaa~♡! S-stop... th-that too mu-" Silver cut Sonic off with a kiss as he finish entering the tight hole.

"Sonic you feel great you know that," Silver purred as Shadow took over the kiss.

"I-I can't go any... more," Sonic panted, exhausted.

"Please, for me?" Silver begged.

"You won't regret it," Shadow purred, "You're just adorable like this."

Sonic hid his blushing face and nodded. Soon he was shouting and moaning again as the was deeply rammed by two members in the same hole. Stretching him as the scent pleasure, none noticing the bit of blood that was accidently drawn from all the pounding Sonic had taken. Silver gave Sonic a hickey on the back of his shoulder and Shadow have him on on his neck. Both begging to be a bit rougher with the azure uke.

Sonic's body was trapped in a mix of pleasure and pain as he was rammed harder that before. Shadow rested Sonic's legs over his arms to allow better access to himself and his silver partner.

About an hour passed before they speed up again. Sonic, who was already dripping the cum from before down his legs, was filled with even more as the last round ended. Sonic collapsed onto Shadow and Silver below him. His panting the only think keeping him awake.

He was kissed by each dominant once more, before he started falling asleep.

"Sonic. We love you," was the last thing the exhausted hedgie heard before drifting off.

~~~

And that's three done today. I've only been able to work on these since I've been cleaning all day and babysitting.

These have been fun though. Don't regret having a chill day to just do these all day.

See ya next recommendation.

Syonara~ 😄