27) Sonilver: What about the Guests?

.
.
PoV: Sonic

"Wait what are you doing?" Silver pulled me away from the got pan, "You're going to get hit with hot oil."

"But I want to help," I stated, "You're always doing all of the hard work."

"That's because I don't want to work you," he picked me up, "there is one thing you can help me with."

"So long as it's not near the pool," I reminded him.

"Blaze watch the food for me. I've got something to take care of," Silver called as we left the kitchen.

"Just don't forget about your guests down here."

"I won't."
.
.
---

"Silver, why'd you lock the door?" I asked, "there's too many people downstairs for us to do this."

"I don't care about that," he kissed me, chaos it was making me melt.

"Okay..." I let him pin me down. I always loved the actually dating part, but Silver said this was his favorite part since he could get closer to me than anyone else could.

"Don't be afraid to shout me name," Silver smirked before kissing me again.
.
.
PoV: 3rd Person

Silver thrusted himself into his azure lover.

"Aaaaahhaaa~♡♡♡!" Sonic shouted, the guests below heard only a muffled moan.

"There's the voice I love," Silver waited until his lover adjusted before pulling out and thrusting again, "You're truly adorable this way."

"Aa~♡!" Sonic moaned as he felt the large member inside his ram against the smooth walls of his entrance.

The thrusting continued as Silver enjoyed every piece of Sonic's entrance. Sonic gripped the sheets as he was pounded.

Silver pulled Sonic up and off his back. The azure hedgie changed his grip to hold onto Silver as he was bounced.

Guests down stairs walked outside, so as to respect the action happening upstairs.

"You're really outstanding, you know that Sonic," Silver kissed him as Sonic remained sitting on his shaft.

"S-Silver ooo♡!" Sonic moaned as his own member was grasped.

Silver continued rubbing Sonic's member as Sonic gripped him tighter. Sonic's reaction left to the tightening of his walls around the large shaft within him.

"Damn, how could I forgot how much tighter you get when I do this," Silver laid Sonic onto his chest, keeping his legs propped onto his knees.

"Aha aa aaa~♡♡!" Sonic continued shouting and the thrusting began again, this time with the touch of his own member.

Silver continued, enjoying the feeling of Sonic's body. Giving his prostate no mercy or rest. The azure's mind only got feelings of bliss and pleasure from his partner. Silver thrusted into Sonic as far as he could reach, both hedgies came. Silver's hot cum filled Sonic, Sonic's release spilt onto the covers below them.

"Silver... that-" sonic felt lips press against his.

"If I need your help again I'll come back up, okay," Silver smiled.

"Okay."

"Wait here for me. I'll come get you when the party's really started."

"I'll be waiting."
.
.
~~~

So for now, until I say. Requests are closed.

I will finish the requests already made, but no new ones until then.

I'll will let you know when requests are open again, this isn't periment.

I'll see you guys around.

Bye bye ~ 😄