61) Sonuckles: Shower Alone? Ha!

.
.

PoV: Sonic

"Sonic," I answered a call from Knuckles, "Come over man I've gotta show you something."

"Show me what?" I asked.

"Just get over here before I drag you over here," he said an hung up.

"Guess I'm going over to Knuckles's place today," I got up and stretched.

I changed out of my t-shirt and put some pants on. I left and got to Knuckles's place in a second. I rung the bell and heard him run through his house.

"He-"

"Perfect you're here."

"Woah!" He grabbed me and pulled me into the house, "Dude relax. What did you want to show me?"

"Come on," he hit me below the tail.

"Hey! Don't do that, it's weird," I stepped away from him.

"Shut up and follow me," he walked down to his basement and turned on the lights.

"Oh, awesome," he had turned his basement into a man cave.

Lights, recliners, a huge TV, and a pole table. There were speakers, video games, a wall of comic books. And one corner was all the gym stuff he had. There was a door in the wall.

"What's that room?" I asked.

"It's a changing room and shower for after the work out," he said.

"Cool," I sat down and Knuckles took the seat next to me.

We hung out for hours. Doing whatever he had in the basement.

---

"I can't Knuckles," I couldn't even pick the weight off the ground.

"You're so weak, how has Eggman not killed you yet?" He gave me a light punch in the arm.

"What ever," I smelt my shirt, "You care if I use your shower down here? I reak."

"Feel free," Knuckles opened the door and I walked in.

"Knuckles!" I called, "How do you turn the water on?"

"With the knob!" He called back.

"Which knob? There's two of them!"

"Just turn one!"

"Why can't every shower just be the same?" I groaned.

It took a while but I figured it out on my own. I got it to a nice temperature and removed my clothes. It wasn't bad for a basement shower.

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Sonic rinsed the soap from his body as Knuckles removed his own clothing. He opened the door to the shower.

"Knuckles what the hell?!" Sonic grabbed the towel and covered himself, not caring how soaked the towel was getting.

"Shut it," Knuckles grabbed Sonic by the shoulders and forced him onto his knees.

"Knuckles what-mm!" Sonic was gagged by Knuckles's member suddenly thrusting down his throat.

Sonic pushed away with no avail. Knuckles gripped Sonic's quills and forced the hedgie to suck him off. The echidna's four headed shaft was much larger than Sonic's. Sonic's throat appeared swollen from the buldging shaft stretched him. Sonic gagged and chocked as fun shot down his throat and into his stomach.Sonic gasped for breath as he coughed up cum.

"You're gonna be a tight fit," Knuckles smirked.

"AHH!" Sonic was forced down onto his chest.

Water from the showerhead soaking both of them. Knuckles gripped Sonic's hips and aimed his length in front of Sonic's entrance. The silva and semen was washed off the echidna's shaft. Water was the only lubricant he was getting.

"AAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Sonic screamed!

His body was being torn apart from the large thrust of Knuckles's member.

The throbbing buldge in Sonic's stomach came from the buldging dick in his entrance. Sonic's screaming continued as Knuckles rammed the uke's small body. Sonic cried in pain as he was rammed. Knuckles's length touched the cold shower tiles through Sonic's body. Not only bruising and tearing Sonic's insides, but his stomach from pounding the floor as well. Knuckles rammed Sonic harder and forced himself entirely into Sonic's body and his cock swelled. The ruby male released his load deep into the quivering azure.

"Fuck, you're hella tight. I'm doing you again tomorrow," Knuckles pulled out, leaving Sonic's stomach swollen from the cum slushing around inside.

Only so much could gush out of his entrance and down the shower drain at once. Sonic blacked out and Knuckle rinsed him off. Sonic was dropped onto the couch to sleep. Knuckles shut off the shower water and left his first visitor in the basement.

"You've got a sweet ass."

~~~