84) Futa - Sonilla: A Cup of Tea

Sonic x Vanilla

.
.

PoV: Sonic

"Sonic~" Cream skipped over to me, Cheese flying behind her.

"Hey Cream. Hi Cheese," I greeted them. I was sitting with the others, we were just hanging out. For now.

"Cream, Cheese, it's been a while," Amy hugged them, "How are you?"

"I'm fine. Sonic," Cream turned my way, "Mama wants to see you."

"She does?" I stood up, "What for?"

"She found a tea she thinks you'll like a lot," Cream replied, "She'd like you to go try some."

"Alright, I'll go over. There now," I ran over to Creams house after saying goodbye.

  I knocked on the door and Vanilla answered.

"Sonic, you came so soon," She let me inside, "Come in."

"Cream told me you wanted me to try some tea," I said.

"Oh yes, I'll start making some now," she guided me to the couch and began cooking.

---

"It smelled nice," I could smell the tea as she brought it over.

"It does, and it is very powerful," she poured me a cup, "Any sugar?"

"No thank you," I replied.

"It is quiet bitter," she warned me as a took a sip, that's really bitter.

"Maybe two cubes," I held out my cup.

"Hmhmhm!" She laughed and mixed three cubes into my tea, "You may need more than that."

"Thank you," I took another sip, it tasted much better now.

---

"I wanted to ask you if you chose anyone yet," she said, refilling my cup and adding more sugar.

"... What do you mean?" I asked.

"You haven't accepted a family to adopt you yet," she sighed, "And you won't let me adopt you either."

"It's fine, I'm happy without worrying about being adopted-" What is... somethings not... my body feels hot... What's happening?

"You've had three cups of tea talking with me," she smiled, I hadn't been paying attention to how many times she was refilling my tea cup, "It shouldn't have quite the powerful effect on you."

"U... um... W-what does this tea do?" I couldn't calm my stupid body down. I kept my hands between my thighs to keep them from rubbing together.

"Is very good for the fur, and helps keep you looking youthful," she knelt down in front of me, "And the most important thing," she moved my hands, "It is an extremely powerful aphrodisiac."

"Aah~♡!" She was touching me... why?

"You can have some anytime you like," she bit my ear and another embarrassing sound came out of me.

"Vanilla... I can't... i-its too hot..."

"I can fix that right away."

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

  Vanilla gently placed her lips on Sonic's neck, tracing down his body. The little hedgehog's breath hitching as lips made their way down his stomach.