29) Sonadourge: Hot Tub Fun

.
.

PoV: Shadow

"Sonic, come on in," Scourge pulled for Sonic to come into the hot tub.

"I-I really would rather not..." he backed away, "why don't we just do this in bed?"

"Blue bear, we do it in bed all the time. Let's branch out a little," Scoruge tugged his arm.

"I thought the leather suit last week was us branching out," he said.

"Sonic," I took his hands.

"Ee!" I pulled him into the water and kept him on my lap

"I'll protect you," I whispered.

"We won't let the water anywhere higher than your chest," Scourge continued my sentence.

"You two promise?" He asked.

"We promise," Scourge bit his ear and I kissed him.

His cheeks flushed and he moaned. I could tell it was from Scourge licking his ear. The next moan would be for our kiss. I rolled his tongue and rubbed the roof of his mouth.

"Mm~mm♡!" He moaned louder this time.

I moved my hands down and pulled his pants off. Scourge pulled off his top. I tossed his underwear aside.

"Nahaa~♡!" Scourge grabbed his tail, I pushed two fingers into his body to prepare him as I always did.

"You're so cute blue," Scourge bit his ear again, "You ever consider earrings?"

"What for?" Sonic spoke, desperately trying not to moan as I rubbed my fingers against his walls.

"One ear for me," he licked Sonic's left ear again, "One for Shadow."

I licked his right ear,he lost control and moaned. I pushed on his prostate, feeling his body tense.

"Ooo~♡!" He shouted and Scourge kissed him.

The real fun was starting now.
.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Sonic moaned as two fingers were removed from his entrance, two hard shafts before it instead.

"Aaahhhaa~♡♡♡!" Sonic moaned loud enough for the neighbors to hear. Two shafts had slammed into his body in such a familiar form, yet Sonic still had the same adorable reaction.

"I love how you never change," both dominant hedgies wishpered before each taking a blushing azure ear in the mouth.

"Aah~nyahaa~♡♡!" Sonic got chills up his back, gentle bubbles from the jacozy jet slipping up his back, traced his sides, and grazed under his tail.

The two semes released their captive uke's ears and began readying him for the next step. Sonic's legs were spread further apart, the set of the jet adjusted to send a greater sensation to Sonic pelt. Sonic gripped the ebony hedgehog he leaned on as the bouncing began. Sonic's hips lifted slowly and pushed down by jade hands. Sonic moaned and shouted as he felt pressure on his prostate almost constantly. The speed Scourge bounced him at increasing as a steady pace.

Hot, smooth, silked walls tightly, yet tenderly, held the two large throbbing members within them. The azure's voice only able to communicate in moans, shouts and noises in result of the mating. His panting from the heat was Sonic's only break from moaning as his was roughly bounced on the two lovers he had.

"Well Sonic, you're enjoying yourself," Shadow smirked, seeing Sonic's smaller member began showing itself.

Scourge took hold of Sonic's shaft and began rubbing it as Shadow too over his job of bouncing Sonic. Bliss and pleasure were the three hedgies only sensations besides love. Each enjoying it in different ways. Weather it was seeing the live, adorable, reactions of a small blue lover or the pure love of mating. Sonic enjoyed it for the mean connection of being with his partners when they weren't fight or working.

Cum burst into the water as Sonic release the knot in his stomach from Scourge's hand job. Two large member changed positions. Sonic rested against the wall of the jacozy and the thrusted into him from behind. Pounding him until he came again. They aim and pushed as far into Sonic as possible, both releasing into his entrance. Hot cum from both Shadow and Scourge swirled around within him, the heat from the milky fluid resting against the walls of his body.

"I'm thinking we do just the bed tomorrow," Scourge said, pulling out of Sonic's body.

"Maybe make that the day after tomorrow," Shadow said, watching as Sonic's eyes became droopy with sleep.

"Alright, when he heals then."

"Definitely."

~~~

Yes, requests are still off.

I finish a final early, so I've been working on the one shots for you guys while I wait.

I hope to open requests again by Christmas break.

Would you guys like another book bindge for break? Yes or no.

I'll see ya when I can.

Bye bye ~ 😙