46) Sonadilver: Make up Assignment

.
.

PoV: Sonic

Two papers were slammed in front of me. I new I was in trouble, I just hoped the didn't expel me.

"Care to explain?" Mr. Silver asked.

"Cheating on two exams Sonic. We thought you were better than that," Mr. Shadow pushed me closer towards the paper, "We could have you kicked out my Biology class, as well as Silver's chemistry class."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Why'd you do it Sonic? Hm? Why did you risk your school life instead of failing and retaking the exam," Mr. Silver tore the tests in two.

"I didn't know I could retake it," I gripped the chair, no one told me that.

"Well, you're also missing quiet a few assignments in both of our classes," Mr. Shadow pushed the rolling chair I was in back away from my desk, "you'll need to make up all this missing work and the test if you want to pass."

"How many assignments is it?" I dared to asked.

They placed to stacks of paper on my lap.

"You can either complete these and work with us," Mr. Silver handed me a pencil, "or work with us personally for today."

"Working with guys today is fine. I'd rather make up the work as quickly as possible," placed the stack down on a desk and I was pushed down onto the desktop, papers flew everywhere and I felt my pants pulled off, "Hey! What are you doing?!"

"You want to make it all up in one day right?" Mr. Shadow asked, "You're 16, you should understand what this assignment is."

"D-does it have to be so suddenly?" I asked.

"Of course, and by the way. This is a week long course," Mr. Silver pulled off my boxers and I gulped, all I could do was brace myself.

Mr. Shadow told me to undo the buttons of my shirt and I did. I stood there, their eyes shifting over my body as I stood exposed. Silver ordered me to sit on top of the desk. I hopped up and sat down. The walked towards me and I braced myself.

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Sonic gripped the table as his teachers spread his legs apart. Instead of being thrusted into right then and there, Sonic found himself pushed onto his stomach and felt a tongue licking his tail.

"Aaah~♡!" Sonic moaned as Shadow's tongue entered his body, "mm~♡!" Silver kissed him. Keeping him quiet so no other students or teachers would hear, "Mhmm~♡♡!"

Silver pushed his tongue into Sonic's mouth, making him moan more than he already was. They stopped and Sonic panted for breath. Shadow unzipped the zipper of his pants and removed his belt. Using Shadow's belt around Sonic mouth to keep him quiet, Silver used his tie to pink Sonic's hands behind his back.

Silver moved next to Shadow and lowered his zipper. They both had their members out and ready to thrust into their student. Sonic shouted into the belt that muffled his voice as two members were slowly pushed into his body. They pulled Sonic back until both members were completely concealed in Sonic's rectum. Small drops of blood dripped onto the floor as Sonic's walls were lightly torn from the large stretching from both large shafts. They began pushing Sonic's hips off them to pull him back and slam into him. They repeated that process over and over. Bruising Sonic's body as their lengths pounded Sonic's prostate. His own smaller member slowly showing itself from the situation. The trusting was painful, but the aimed hits to his sweet spot began making Sonic love it. Bliss hazed his mind and he forgot his teachers were the one fucking him.

Silver and Shadow came into Sonic who still hadn't him. The two seme hedgehogs took a break before thrusting more in the now heavily lubricated hole. A knot in Sonic's stomach released, his cum spilling over the desktop. He panted behind the belt over his lips as the two behind him paused. Two pairs of tan lips smirked and pulled Sonic shirt off his shoulder. They licked and mattered Sonic's neck, his short length getting hard once more. The began thrusting again.

Pounding and ramming was the only action Sonic felt. Muffled moans and heavy breathing filled the room. One last deep thrust from two large members and the semes came again. Their cum spilling out of Sonic and onto the ground as Sonic came over the desk again.

The azure hedgie collapsed and Shadow heard footsteps coming down the hall. He quickly laid Sonic on the ground behind Silver's desk where no one would see him. He undid the first the buttons of his shirt and opened Silver's shirt as the door was unlocked.

"You mind?" They growled at the principle.

"Mr. Shadow, Mr. Silver," he began, "affairs are not permitted on school property-"

"We're married," Silver interupted,.showing the rings he and Shadow wore.

"... clean up your mess," he left and locked the door.

They opened the window as Silver quivkly carried Sonic into their car. Shadow removed the image of the empty room he place in front if the cameras to fool them. They let Sonic sleep in their bed as they relaxed with a movie on the couch. They planned to tutor their little student for a while.

.
.

~~~

51 out of 62 done. I'm gonna take a break then start these up again when I can. Night guys.

Bye bye ~ 😙