75) Sonilver & Sonourget: No! You're Mine!

.
.

PoV: Silver

"Hahahaha!" Sonic laughed that adorable laugh he had.

"It's not the funny," I nudged him.

"I'm sorry hahaha but it is," he giggled. I had told him the story of when I flew up a tree help a cat and a bird attacked me, "A bird- haha! You think the cat would scratch you haha!"

"What about you? You won't even walk over a bridge without freaking out," I got him to stop laughing at me.

"That's different. Eggman could set a bomb under the bridge and blow it up at any moment. I'd drown otherwise."

"Okay, yeah... You have a reason to be scared," I rubbed his ear.

"Silver don't do that. ... It's weird..." he was blushing, holding the ear I had just touched.

"Sorry," I laughed a bit. You're absolute beautiful. You have no idea how much I love you.

.
.

PoV: Sonic

Silver had asked me to hangout, but the places he took me were like spots you'd take someone for date. He took me to dinner and now we were just walking around. I kinda liked it. I liked Silver, I always did. I just didn't think I'd ever like him a more than a friend. Right now, I kinda wished this was a date.

"Hey Silver," I asked, "Why don't we hang out at your place for a while?"

"My place?!" I didn't expect him to jump back so suddenly.

"Sorry, that was stupid. We don't have to," I felt like an idiot, Silver only wanted to hang out.

"No, it's fine. I just hope you don't mind the mess," Silver grabbed my hand.

"I don't mind," I held his hand back and we walked to his place.

His house was so big. I didn't see any mess.

"This way," he took me over to the couch, "Um... make yourself at home."

"Thanks," It's so comfortable in here. Silver really does have a nice house.

"So... what are you doing for fun now a days?" He asked.

"Running, destroying robots, all that stuff," I answered, "What ab-?"

Silver... his lips were pressed against mine. Soft, and gentle.

"Sorry," Silver spoke, "I couldn't contain myself anymore."

"No..." I enjoyed it, the feeling of his lips. I liked it, and I liked him, "It's fine. C... could we... maybe... do it again?"

"Sonic..."

"Before I change my mind, please..."

He kissed me again, and again. I loved it, being this close with Silver. I wanted him to call me his.

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Sonic didn't mind that Silver was sliding his had up his leg. It didn't bother Sonic that Silver pulled him onto his lap. It did bother him because he loved it. Silver's member began to rub against the between of Sonic's legs.

"Mm~" Sonic moaned in their kiss. Silver slipped his finger ingot Sonics tailhole, "Aahaa~♡!"

"You're so cute," Silver tempted him more, incerted a second finger within Sonic, "I love you."