23) Sonadophiles: Alone and abandoned

.
.
PoV: Sonic

I stopped running to look around. My favorite forest destroyed. Nothing but ash and scraps of metal everywhere. I sighed as I sat down on a metal slate. I missed this forest.
.
.
PoV: Mephiles

Sonic was completely alone. Not even an communicator on his wrist. Shadow stayed quiet next to me as we moving in on him. I quietly set some tentacles near him, then grabbed him.

"Aa-mmmph!" He struggled but got no where. I pulled him down towards us.

He looked shocked when he saw us, then he glared. I only chuckled as Shadow began rubbing his tail.

"HmmM!" He blushed, and I spread him legs.

"You plan on taking head?" Shadow asked.

"We can switch afterwards," I answered as I released his mouth.

"Let me go!" He shouted immediately.

"Not a chance, you're just the sweet treat we need," Shadow smirked and began preping.

"Aa-" I placed I finger in his mouth to keep him from shouting. Purely mimicking the amount of flesh Shadow pushed into his body.
.
.
PoV: 3rd Person

Sonic squirmed as he was invaded from both ends. Shadow inserted a second finger into his entrance, Mephiles adding another finger to Sonic's mouth.

"Mm!" Sonic shouted as Shadow stretched him.

All fingers were removed from Sonic's body, then suddenly by two hard members in a merciless thrust. Sonic attempted to scream but the member in his throat prevented him from doing so.

Sonic's warm, soft body gave Shadow and Mephiles absolute bliss. They thrusted deep into the azure hedgie. Pounding into him. A tentacle holding him in place, keeping his arms pinned behind his back. Sonic's body had never experienced anything like this.

Sonic's prostate was rammed heavily by Shadow, his throat was given no mercy from Mephiles. Sonic couldn't escape, he was b egining to feel a bit of pleasure mixing into the pain of being stretched. His eyes widened as a starchy taste entered his mouth, the same warm feeling filling him from behind. Both dominant hedgies pulled out and Sonic gasped for air, coughing to catch his breath.

"Sonic, you're harder to last in than expected," Shadow smirked.

"Warm, and soft," Mephiles licked his ear, Shadow nipped his tail.

"L-let me go, ee!" Sonic was pulled down so his face was aimed to Shadow's shaft, "N-No you already did it onc-"

Sonic was cut off the same way he was before. Once again Sonic felt his rear penetrated again. They began thrusting again, deep into the azure's body. The small amount of pleasure in Sonic's body began raising. His sweet spot, once again, was mercilessly pounded by Mephiles. Tentacles now finding their way along Sonic's figure. One made it's way around Sonic's shaft and began pumping it.

"Mmphmm♡!" Sonic squirmed as he felt his body violated.

"You're cute when you blush," Shadow tugged his ear.

"We should start playing with you more often," Mephiles tugged his tail and Sonic yelped.

Soon, the thrusting led to the same result. Cum filling Sonic's mouth and entrance. Neither moved until Sonic swallowed, only then did they pull out.

"W-why are y-Aaa!" Sonic shouted and his body was rammed by both shafts, "aa~Aah♡!"

Sonic was bounced onto both members, his body extremely sensitive as his shaft was never left alone. Sonic moaned as he was bounced harder on both mussels. Sonic's body blurred his mind with a hazy cloud of pleasure. Sonic member released it's tension. Sonic's cum covered the cold ground, he was still being bounced as though nothing happened. Heavy bouncing lead to the third release of both hedgies.

"AAA~♡!" Sonic moaned as his body was filled with their cum for the third time.

His entrance dripping with their blissed release. Both hedgies pulled out and Shadow chaos controlled them to a nice cave. Sonic collapsed onto Mephilies's and Shadow's lap. Panting and exhausted, Sonic passed out.

"Round four when he wakes up?"

"I don't see why not."

~~~