34) Sonespio: A day in The Park

.
.

PoV: Sonic

"So, what have you been doing lately Espio?" I asked.

"Training, but nothing much besides that," he answered, "What have you been doing?"

"Fighting the bad guys," I replied, "... like always. You ever feel like you need a break from life?"

"Doesn't everyone fell that way at some point?" He said.

"I just want to do something fun, but I want to relax at home at the same time. I love Tails like a brother, but I don't just want to play video games. I don't know, what do you want to do?" I rubbed my eyes.

"Similar, something fun. But a bit more, intiment. Build a connection."

"Intiment? I feel like I've heard that before."

"Is Tails at your place?" He asked.

"No but Amy kicked me out of my own house a while ago. So a doubt she's left," I shivered at the though of her moving my things around, "The chaotix causing chaos at your place?"

"Always," he growled, "it's nice to be with someone different."

"Hey, what did you mean by intiment before?" I asked.

"Having someone for the night. Someone to hold and gain a true connection with. Even if it were, just for the night," it felt like he was getting closer to me.

"That does sound nice. Maybe you get a change."

"I think I have it, and I should take it."

"Huh-?"

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Espio kissed the now confused azure hedgehog. Sonic fell back against the bench, Espio leaning over him. Kissing him again, Sonic accepted. His face flushed when Espio's long tongue slipped into his mouth.

Espio pulled Sonic into the bushes behind them, avoiding any prying eyes on his chosen uke. They began making out, keeping their volume down.

"You're agreeing to this?" Espio asked, noticing Sonic wasn't fighting.

"You promise it'll be fun?" Sonic asked.

"Yes," Espio answered as he realized it was better to get verbal consent.

"Then yeah, I'm okay with it," Sonic nodded and they began kissing again.

They only stopped to catch their breath, or when Espio traced his tongue along Sonic's stomach.

"Aa~mm~♡!" Sonic moaned and covered his own mouth.

"You don't need to hide from me," Espio moved his hand.

"I'm more worried about traumatizing some kids playing in the park," Sonic replied.

"You're too sweet," Espio kissed him and made sure to go slow.

Prevent the bushes from shifting too much, Espio slowly entered his tongue into Sonic's entrance. Sonic deperatly covered his mouth and bit his tongue to hold in his moans. The sunset ignored by both mates as they cured their boredom. Blades of grass and flower petals tickled azure fur as the violet camilion lubricated him.

Sonic grip of the grass tore it's roots from the ground. Espio pulled his tongue from Sonic and replaced it with only the tip of his member.

"E-Espio... go slow..." Sonic panted, "Mmmhmm~♡♡!"

Espio granted Sonic's wish and entered his shaft at a slow pace. Espio found himself absorbed with the sensation he got from Sonic's body. Hot and moist, tighter than what he had expected. Sonic wrapped his arms around Espio's neck as the camilion slowly thrusted into his body.

Hot tension was begging for the thrusts to go faster, yet they remained in a slow and steady pace. Sonic's voice was begging to release moans as a result from the pleasure, but Sonic refused to heed the instinct. Espio had one arm holding Sonic, the second kept his balance on the grass.

"Espio... I... mm~♡! I can't..." Sonic spoke behind his hand, he was have more difficulty holding in his moans with each thrust.

"You're gonna get us caught," Espio kissed him as he rammed Sonic's prostate.

"Mm~♡♡!" Sonic moaned in the kiss.

Espio let his new lover breath before kissing him again and ramming him harder. He laid Sonic back down on the grass and Sonic covered his mouth again. Espio switched which hand he balanced on to rub Sonic's member with his right hand.

The hedgie's back arched from emence bliss, moans now seeming practicly impossible to hold back. Noises slipped from peach lips that quickly covered themselves. Espio returned to a slower pace, letting Sonic somewhat rest. The violet camilion keeping the sex interesting by randomly speeding and slowing his pace, sending varieties of bliss and pleasure though out Sonic's body.

Espio did the same to Sonic's member, rubbing the base at some times and other times rubbing the tip. Sonic left a dirt patch where his left hand gripped the ground. He lifted his shout as he came, his walls contracting around Espio's swelling dick. Espio thrusted a few more times before cumming into the small hedgie. Pulling out he kissed Sonic one last time and cradled him in his arms.

"Ahem," a police officer above them.

"Well, we almost got away with it," Sonic had a nervous smile.

"You're so cute I'd do it again," Espio ruffled Sonic's quills before the officer made them leave the park.

"So we won't be back there for a while," Sonic let out a nervous laugh.

"We can always find someplace else."

"A place of our own."

"Indeed."

.
.

~~~