33) Chaossonuckles: Broken Emerald

.
.

PoV: Sonic

Oh no. I screwed up big time. I didn't know I'd land here. I panic as I picked up the pieces of the broken Master Emerald. I had blown up Eggman's ship. I curled up to protect myself from the blast, but I never though I'd hit the Master Emerald so hard.

"Sonic."

"Ee!" I almost dropped the piece in my hand, "Y-Yeah..."

"Care to explain yourself?" Knuckles was glaring at me, it was nothing like Shadow's but still... this was his life's work.

"I swear it was an accident," I stood up, "Eggman's ship blew up, and I didn't want to get burned alive. I never thought I'd land here. I'm sorry!"

"Sorry?"

"Ahh!" He pinned me against a pillar.

"Sorry isn't good enough," he growled.

"Knuckles, I'll make it up to you! I can help gather pieces. Just like we find the chaos emeralds, I'll sense a piece nearby and we can fix it like new again before- oh no..." I recognized the light blue sparkly fluid.

"Look at that, you let Chaos out again," Knuckles pushed me into the carved crater the Master Emerald floated above. Chaos was in there and he grabbed on to my body, "Now we've got two problems."

"Chaos is good now remember, Tikal save him- aa~!" It felt like he was slipping up my back. The way chaos was moving, it was doing something to me.

"Hmm..." Knuckles wasn't helping me, he was just watching.

"Kn-Knuckles? Shouldn't we be gathering the pieces? Ngh!" I asked, I bit my tongue feeling part of Chaos slip under my tail.

"No, I think Chaos has the right idea," Knuckles sat down in front of me.

"Kn-Knuckles?" Chaos pulled my hands down in front of me. It was pinning me onto my knees, "Chaos?"

"Chaos, why don't you hurry up what you're doing?" Knuckles picked up a small piece of the Master Emerald and dropped it into Chaos.

"Knuckles... what are you... doing?" I a felt Chaos grow around me, "aa~!"

"Consider this payback for breaking the emerald," Knuckles grabbed my ear.

"W-wait... Kn-Knuckles you know... those are- aaahaa~♡♡!" He was rubbing the inside of my ear, Chaos was messing with my tail, waist, and more.

I felt so weird. It felt like I was getting chills, but hot chills. I pulled away and Chaos just held me tighter. I saw Knuckles get up and walk behind me.

"Knuckles? W-what are you doing?" I asked.

He didn't answer me.

"Mmh♡!" I felt his hands on my waist, "Knuckles?"

I felt wetness against me cheek. Chaos was rubbing against my face. I felt nervous, like something was gonna happen.

"AAAAHAAA~♡♡♡!" I was being ripped in half! It hurt so much, something huge was inside of me, "ah... aa~mm♡!"

Chaos was in my mouth! I couldn't tell what part of him, but it was cold. Why did I land here?

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Chaos slipped further down Sonic's throat, enjoying the warmth Sonic's body had to offer. Knuckles's hard dick was already rammed far into Sonic's ass, beyond his prostate.

Chaos slipped another part of its body along side Knuckles's large shaft, acting as a second lubricant to Sonic's already moist entrance. Chaos pulled Sonic down onto his elbows, getting better access to his mouth and giving Knuckles better aim of Sonic's entrance.

Sonic moaned as he was pounded, the hard stone softened by the fluid chaos below his knees. He shouted, but it was all muffled. Knuckles large member tore the azure hedgie's tight walls. Chaos slipped further into Sonic's entrance than Knuckles's shaft could reach.

"Damn," Knuckles grunted, pausing his rough pounding into the emerald breaker for breath, "You're tighter than expected. Feels like I'm being pulled in."

"Mmm♡!" Sonic slipped forward as he began to be pounded again.

The guilty azure hedgie clench his fists, Knuckles took no mercy on Sonic's sweet spot and more. Chaos grabbed onto Sonic's member.

"MMMhhhmm~♡♡♡!" Sonics body began shacking from the instability of surges of bliss.

Chaos have Sonic's member a more sucking feeling, removing some of the feeling of pain Knuckles's large member gave him. Sonic moaned as he came, Chaos seeming to have a similar reaction. Not entirely cum, but another version of it. Transparent, thick, and sticky; it flowed into Sonic as a heavy drink. Knuckles pulled Sonic's hips further along his member, filling Sonic with his own hot cum. Not as heavy as Chaos's, but equally as sticky. White, hot and it mixed togeth with chaos's.

"Choas," Knuckles pulled out of Sonic rear, "watch him. I'm gonna go gather the pieces of the Master Emerald."

Chaos pulled out of Sonic's body. I used it's body as Sonic's bed to rest on. Sonic couldn't even sit up, he was so soar from the pounding he got. He passed out, Chaos secretly content with the knew toy he had.

.
.

~~~

I ate M&Ms while writing this 😁

Bye bye ~ 😙