57) Sonadow: Therapy

.
.

PoV: Sonic

"Sonic the hedgehog," my name was called after waiting in the waiting room for an hour, only girls were around me, "Your psychiatrist will see you now."

I got up and walked into the office. A couch with a table. The guy who was supposed to help me was there.

"Hello there," he had a weird smile. His eyes, they made my body shout danger.

I sat down.

"Not talking much, that's what I've been told," he wrote things down on his note pad constantly, "Your parents have recently passed. I'm sorry to hear tha-"

"I saw it," I told him.

"You saw it? Saw what Sonic?" He was asking questions now, "You saw them pass."

I nodded, I didn't want to talk anymore.

"Do you know how?" He asked more question.

I just nodded.

"Could you tell me how?"

I shook my head.

"Do you want to write it down?"

I shook my head again.

"I can't help you if you don't talk to me."

"I don't trust you. The state sent me here," I growled at him.

"Fine, I can make you trust me," he got up and sat next to me.

I moved away and he grabbed my leg. He pulled something out of the locked cabinet next to us.

"Lay on you back would you?" He asked.

I laid down and suddenly felt my pants removed. I pulled my shirt down to cover myself after my boxers disappeared.

"You're quiet adorable. I'll order you for privet sessions in my home," he put Something cold against my body.

I wasn't scared, I lost my fear after being trapped in the fire I lost mom and dad in. I bit my tongue as I felt the cold thing pushed inside me.

"Mm~" I gripped the leather chair, it felt so weird.

.
.

PoV: Shadow

I pushed a small vibrator further into his body, his back arched. He was hardly making a sound, so I turned up the vibration intensity to level six.

"Ngh~!" He bit his bottom lip and I tuned it up to eight, "Aa!"

"Moaning, a excellent sign," I turn it to it max and unbuckled my pants.

"N-no- AAAAAAAHAA♡♡♡!" He screamed as I thrusted my member in besides the vibrator.

The sound proof room met he could scream all he water with no one to hear us.

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Shadow pinned his patient down and thrusted harder into the azure. Sonic didn't speak, but he did wince and moan from the new experience. The vibration along with the pounding of his sweet spot made him blind with bliss.

Shadow pounded the azure patient and rocked the sofa. The vibrator simulated Sonic's body as Shadow thrusted deep into his entrance. Sonic's now constant moaning and shouting went unheard as Shadow gripped Sonic's shoulders and rammed him harder.

Shadow pulled Sonic's shirt off his shoulder and bit.

"AAHHAA!" Sonic screamed as a claim mark was left on his shoulder.

Shadow picked it clean if blood, avoiding any staining. He continued thrusting once he was done. Sonic came and Shadow pushed the vibrator in further. The base of the vibrator could only be glimpsed on, deep inside Sonic's entrance. Shadow slammed himself deep into Sonic, cumming into his body as it slipped out into the leather sofa.

Shadow thrusted his hand into Sonic body, grabbing the vibrator and making Sonic bite his tongue until it bled. Shadow pulled the vibrator out with no mercy. Sonic collapsed and blacked out. He spent the second half of the session, unconscious. Shadow filled out paperwork to order Sonic appearance one a week in his office.

"And the program begins next week," he sent out the papers and Sonic was doomed to weekly sessions of sex without his knowing.

~~~