24) Sonadipse: Repopulate

.
.
PoV: Shadow

"Its nice to see you brother," I knew that voice, I felt utter annoyance as I turned around.

"Eclipse," I sighed, "I'm not going to join you."

"You are a fellow darkling. I don't understand why you always say no," he said.

"Are you here to warn me of an attack on the mobians?" I asked.

"I have different orders today. Repopulation."

"You're here to capture woman?"

"We need someone strong. You are away of Sonic aren't you? I just need you to lure her to me."

"She'd be the perfect target," I caught on, impregnating Sonic would keep her helpless. No one strong enough could fight against them.

"You seem intreged, care to join us? It's time for you to be a Black Cop."

"Just this once."
.
.
---
.
.
PoV: Sonic

I stretched as I finished my run. The forest was as beautiful as ever. Calming and relaxing.

Panic ran through my body as I suddenly felt myself grabbed.

"Let's go," I fought back to get pinned, "S-Shadow?"

"Well," the other one said.

"Here?" Shadow asked.

"We don't have time to get back, beside others will be involved there," it said, no mouth. It was dark and red like Shadow was, but it wasn't a hedgehog.

"Very well," I was lifted off the ground, Shadow had pulled me onto his lap!

"S-shadow, w-what you- m!" He was kissing me! I felt myself started to melt into the kiss went hands began roaming my body.

"I forgot that mobians enjoy that... mouth to mouth nonsense. We need to get on with it," I was pulled away, onto the others lap instead.

"If she enjoys it we have a better chance," Shadow stated.

"Then you pleasure her, I'm just going to finish the job," he held me tighter.

"Aa~!" I felt something inside of me, I couldn't move... but... it felt good after a while.
.
.
PoV: 3rd Person

Sonic began letting out little moans as he was preped with an ebony finger. Eclipse was strict to his goal, but hearing Sonic's voice he began thinking of what others sounds could make. Sonic breathing was uneven as he held back any sounds. Sharp claws found their way to Sonic's ear, gently scratching the surface.

"Aah~" Sonic moaned to the gentle scratching, unable to quiet his purring.

"I thought you hated anyone who wasn't a fellow darkling?" Shadow asked, seeing how Eclipse began to play with Sonic's body.

"This is going to be the mother of the new hatchlings when we're done with her. I might as well make her a pet," Eclipse answered.

"Mother? But I'm a b- Aa!" Shadow pushed a second finger into Sonic and began stretching him.

"She's ready," Shadow states.

Eclipse cotinued tracing Sonic's figure. His shaft impatiently waiting to enter it's claim. Shadow removed his hand from Sonic's body and entered his member in their place.

"Aaaahhaaa!" Sonic shouted as Ecplise entered him along side Shadow, "w-wait... t-that's too... much Aaa!"

"Relax, you'll feel better afterwards," Eclipse ordered.

"I-I can't-" Shadow kissed those peach lips again. Slowly calming the hedgie as he was gently lowered.

Sonic moaned in the kiss, holding Eclipse's hand, as Shadow hugged him. Soon Sonic fell against Eclipse's chest, carefully Sonic was bounced on both of them. Once Sonic's prostate was hit he began feeling pure bliss.

"Mm~ oo~♡!" Sonic broke this kiss as he moaned out.

Ecplise began bouncing him faster, Shadow thrusted into him. Sonic's back arched as his entrance was rammed. His mind hazy from the pleasure he was feeling. Eclipse found Sonic's body to be a fun toy, he dug his claws into the azure pelt.

Shadow came, filling the entrance, just before pulling out. Eclipse didn't care, he continued of his own. Laying Sonic onto the grass, just as Sonic's member released. Sonic felt a second warm gush flow into his body. Eclipse was finished with him, the milky fluid inside Sonic was already working it way to impregnating the secret herm.

"Are you going to help watch him. The children could be either of ours," Eclipse said as Sonic collapsed in his arms.

"Just until the child is born," Shadow said.

"Well, she's asleep now," Eclipse stood, Sonic in his arms, "now we just have to bring her back to the maternity room of the ship. I'll see you there."

"Indeed."

~~~