64) SonBig: Mating Season

.
.

PoV: Sonic

Everyone had been invited to Big's house. Cream had made him a huge cake and I was dragged here to eat it by Amy.

This timing couldn't have been worse. It was the end of spring and I was staying in my hut alone for a reason. Mating season was making my life the most annoying it could possibly be. I was wearing a long shirt for that reason too.

I decided a nap would make this go by faster. I laid down on Big's ridiculously huge couch and tried falling asleep. It wasn'tworking. I rolled over multiple times. I finally fell asleep when things quieted down.

I woke up in the middle of the afternoon. Big was fiddling with a key in his door.

"How long was I asleep?" I yawned and stretched my back.

"You were asleep for a long time. You had drool on your face," he said.

"What?!" I wiped my face.

"Hm?"

I got up and my body got hot again. Mating season was keeping me weak and making my life hell. I carefully walked over to Big.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I wanted to open my door, then I forgot I locked it," he was using the wrong key, it wasn't turning properly.

"Are you sure it's not a different key-"

Snap!

"Oh, the key broke," Big held up the broke key jammed in the lock.

I could hardly reach the doorknob. It was stuck. We were trapped in his living room.

"Great, we're stuck," I wanted to go home and hide until mating season was over. At least I was safe from Amy here, "Whoa!" Big picked me up off the ground.

"Hmm, you smell nice," he lifted my shirt, my only protection against contact with males.

"Wait, B-Big. What are you doing?" I couldn't reach the ground.

"Hm, seeing you makes me warm inside," I froze hearing him say that, Crap I should have stayed home.

"Big, don't worry about that. Maybe just let me out the window so I can go- oo!" He licked me. I kicked his face away, "What the hell?!"

He pulled my shirt off. My bare fur could feel his direct touch now. My body's heat was making me weaker.

"Hm, you smell more now," Big forced my legs open. I couldn't tell if he knew what he was doing or not.

"S-shut up," I wish I could control my stupid scent, "Aaa♡!" He licked me again. I couldn't fight anymore, "B-Big stop... Aah!"

I felt something inside me. I tensed up feeling it move around inside. Shit.

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

The small hedgehog moaned and shouted as just Big's large tonuge lapped the inside of his entrance.

The hedgehog was already in heat do to the spring air. He couldn't feel pain from Big's actions, but he could feel the bliss of having his prostate licked.

Sonic wasn't the only one effected by the spring air. Big wasn't entirely effected until Sonic got close enough for Big to take in the scent of the azure's pheromones.

Sonic grit his teeth to try and keep himself under control. His small member already exposed from the bliss Big's tongue gave him. It rubbed against the back of the large cat's scratchy tongue, the tip far within a small entrance.

"B-Big... s... stop... I'm... I'm gonna- AAaah~♡♡!" Sonic came onto Bigs tongue and his own lower abdomen.

Sonic panted as his orasgm finished. Big pulled his tongue away, leaving the entrance dripping in salvia from the inside. The large cat's significantly larger, engludged, member hard and awaiting it's, soon to be, place within the small body. Sonic's panic returned as he saw the large red shaft twitching below him.

Sonic was held over the erect mass as though he were a toy for pleasure. The tip of the member pressing against his entrance eager to enter the small form.

"AAAAAHAAA~♡♡♡♡♡♡!"

The azure was slowly pushed down, his entrance force to stretch the require diameter to fit the cat's shaft. Sonic's stomach stretched to fit the cat's dick. His body's reaction only being pleasure.

The snug fit and extremely tight body Big entered sent his member into an ecstasy of pleasure. Sonic was trapped in a euphoria he never wanted. Big bounced Sonic on his member. The large dick throbbed in physical satisfaction. Sonic came, the feeling of his prostate being crushed by such a large member was too much for him to retain. Big slammed Sonic, giving him another orgasm before the last even finished. The violet can himself shot cum into the small body. Once the cat was done he dropped Sonic onto the couch where the hedgie passed out and left to nap on his bed with froggy. Sonic's body finally stopped giving out pheromones...

... for the day.

~~~

Do you guys think I should start including Futa* into this book?

It's sorta yaoi. It's categorized as yaoi on lot of sites (if you can't tell why I know you shouldn't ask)

Why do you think? Yes? No?

Don't give that "it's your choice" crap. I made this book for you.

*Futa = Girls with usually much larger than average members or male genitalia.