40) Fleetonic: Alone Together

.
.

PoV: Sonic

The breeze felt amazing as I ran through the trees. The smell of fresh grass, it was the best way to start my day. I stopped to stretch and took off again. Racing the wind I was creating, I ran by myself.

I skit to a stop as I found an old house. The paint brown with gilt as the wood was sitting from moisture. I thought I saw someone inside.

"Hello?" I called, "Are you alone?"

No answer.

"There's a nice little town near by if you're lost. We could help you there," I continued as I stepped on the steps, "Hello?"

The door opened with a single touch. I walked in and looked around. No one was here.

"I guess I was wrong," I turned to leave and the door slammed shut, "that had to be the w-wind~ ee!"

Someone came out from behind the curtain.

"I like your figure," he said.

"Excuse me?" I back away, "Ahh!" My right foot went straight into the floor as I fell. The wood broke under my weight, my leg was caught in the splintered planks.

"This place is pretty only. It's probrably been here for hundreds of years. And now, I've a cute face in front of me," he kept walking towards me.

"How long have you been here?" I asked, if he's been here a while that might be why he's acting weird.

"As long as I've needed to," he walked around a behind me. Golden messy quills that stuck up like thorns.

"AAHH!" Pain shot through me.

"You have no idea how warm your ass is. You're already wet too. How fun. Now, I am a gentle men, so I'll tell you about myself."

"Like he'll you're a gentleman-" he covered my mouth.

"I'm more powerful that you. Once this is done you will be my wife. And my name is Fleetaway," he kept poking around inside me, my hands were keeping my balance but I needed to push him away.

I shifted my weight so I leaned on one hand as I pushed him away with my free arm.

"Fighting only makes this more fun," he pinned my arm. I took my last shot and kicked him off me, "Strong kick... ... knocked the wind out of me..."

I ignore the pain and pulled my leg from the planks. I made a run for it, the second I stepped on my right leg I collapsed. I was too hurt to move.

"LET GO!" I shouted when he picked me up.

I felt my hands tied. He put a leather belt around my mouth. I expect more pain, and I got it... but in the wrong location. He was pulling the wood from my leg. He licked my wound, then bit.

"MMMM!!" It hurt just as bad.

He wrapped it up and forced my legs open. This is what I get for trying to help.

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Sonic flight against the second leather belt around his wrist, biting the one in his mouth. Fleetaway waisted no time in touching and caressing Sonic's body. He felt pleased to see Sonic squirming so much. They were on an old creaky table, and Fleetaway rammed two fingers into Sonic's rely on without a second thought. Sonic let out a huge scream as he tore, blood dripped onto his gloved fingers.

Sonic whimpered as Fleetaway showed him the red on his hand before the golden kidnapper licked it off to a mear stain. He returned his hand to Sonic's now bloodied entrance and stretched him. Ignoring the tears that flowed from emerald eyes, Fleetaway forced Sonic's member from it hiding. Pulling it into eposure and rubbing the tip for a reaction.

Sonic threatened another kick with his only functioning leg. Fleetaway caught it before Sonic could even kick.

"Such elegant fur you have. Makes me want to sink my teeth in," Fleetaway bit down on Sonic's outer thigh, hard.

Sonic screamed again, his left leg in just as much pain as his right now. Wrapping his other leg in bandaged Fleetaway continued his work witchin Sonic entrance and the tip of his shaft.

"I'd say the only big part of you are your eyes. Bright and glittery. How unique," Fleetaway kissed the crying hedgied eyes and cheeks, still getting resistance. He pulled him gloved finger from Sonic's body the second the azure came. The index and middle fingers of a left torn white glove were now permanently stained red.

The golden hedgehogs large shaft was aimed at his target. Another muffled scream scared off the birds as a hard dick penetrated his ass. Thrusting wasn't an issue for the golden hedgehog. He enjoyed hearing Sonic's cried of pain mixed with confused moans. Fleetaway pounded Sonic slowly, making his agony so much worse. Occasional moan when a shaft pushed into Sonic's sweet spot were the only relief of pain he felt.

Hours went by and they were unnoticed by the world. The table Sonic laid over was being to collect a pool of blood. Sonic's hands that were constantly gripped before were beginning to relax as consciousness began slipping away from him. Fleetaway pushed himself far into Sonic's body, tearing him further before filling him with cum.

He stay in place until his work was done and his entire load emptied inside of his sapphire victim. He pulled out and a mixture of blood and cum began coating the table. The kidnapper picked up Sonic's limp body after removing the restraints. Sonic blacked out as he the carried away, the table collapsing completely when the weight was gone.

Fleetaway laid Sonic on a dusty bed that had been slowly devoured by moths.

"You're going to be the best house wife."

.
.

~~~