65) Sonardetal: Hard Discovery

Sonic x Shard x Metal

.
.

PoV: Sonic

Work started and I felt annoyed. I was hire as a temp for the construction site. I was an assistant for the builder by acting as an architect. I was to look for valuable artifacts before they decided to build. I had two electronic assistants with made my life easier. Metal and Shard. They follwed my orders and loved out heavy rock so I could inspect.

"Shard hold the light steady please," I handed him the flashlight and he held it in my view as I dusted a rock, finding an ancient bowl, "Metal take this put to the camp. And be cautious, we don't know how frigale it is."

I heard them talk to each other in their little beeps before Metal left. I kept searching for more artifacts.

"What- shit!" I fell back when Shard shined the light on a skull, "Oh... fuck. I was not ready for that."

Shard laughed.

"Oh haha, you're the one who's taking the pictures," I said, getting up and dusting myself off.

It took a while before Metal came back. He had a box with him.

"What's that?" I asked.

He didn't hand me the box.

"Metal what are you hiding?" I reach for the box and he pulled it away, "Guess it's top secret."

I got up and dusted off my pants. The dirt from the construction site was all over me.

"Ah! Woah!" I was lifted off the ground, "Shard pick me down-mm!"

My mouth was covered. My orders were ignored by both of them. I had to figure out how to get them to reboot their systems.

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Sonic was stripped of his clothing. His constant rejections muffled my Shards steel hands. Metal opened the box he carried. A gagball inside. It was quickly strapped to their temporary boss. Sonic could no longer speak and Shard was free to pin Sonic to the dirt ground.

Metal took Sonic's right hand and Shard held down his left. Sonic struggled under them to try and break free. Shard incerted two of of his cold claws into Sonic's body through the opening below his tail. The hedgehog whimpered as the cold steel sent chills into his body.

Metal held up a long, thick, silicone vibrator. Shard removed his fingers and Metal pressed the tip of the vibrator against Sonic's entrance. Slowly the violet vibrator was pushed in by a silver and blue hand. Separating the tight walls, the vibrators slow insertion made Sonic shout behind the gag. His nails dip through the dirt as his assistants rapped him. Shards free hand pulled out Sonic's member from its sheath by force. He began stroking the small member which made the hedgehog moan. Protests could not be heard from the gag in the azure's mouth. The vibrator was turned to level one and a muffled moan echoed the site. The noise of all the machines and tools kept Sonic from being heard.

Shard paused his hand from stroking Sonic's small member to circle it's urethral opening. Sonic's length twitched in response. A desire of ecstasy came to his mind and Sonic continued fighting against his assistants. The vibrator was turned to level five, Sonic drool as he continued to shout. He shouted as he came, cum shot into the air as the hedgehog orgasmed unwillingly.

The thrusting of the vibrator continued, not letting the hedgehog rest even for a second. Sonic shouted as the pumping of his member never ceased. The vibrator the turned to its max and roughly rammed against the prostate within the entrance. The dark bruise was left behind as another orgasm sent Sonic into euphoria.

He was released due to the dead batteries in the vibrator. The gag was removed from Sonic mouth and everything was put away into their box.

Sonic forced himself up, ignoring the pain in his legs and back. He dressed himself and walked to his boss.

"Find anything?" His boss asked.

"I quit."

Metal and Shard stood besides their boss as they watched Sonic leave.

"You two have lost me another architect! You're lucky I don't have you dismantled!"

They simply shrugged and continued watched the azure leave them behind.

~~~