74) Sonadephilies: Cave in

.
.

Pov: Shadow

"You think there's a chaos emerald down here?" I asked.

"You sense it don't you?" Mephilies asked.

"I do. But why him?" I pointed to Sonic who was ahead of me.

"He tends to be usually lucky with chaos emeralds," Mephilies answered.

"A living good luck charm," I followed Sonic into the cave, "I prefer skill over luck."

"I have skill," Sonic heard us, those it was hard to take him seriously when he got upset.

"Just go find the emerald," I told him.

Sonic rolled his eyes and started walking. He lead us deep into the cave, eventually he found it. He grabbed the red emerald and we started to leave.

Click!

"Damn," Mephilies had stepped on a trap.

BANG! Metal collided with stone as a steal cage dropped before out exit. I grabbed the emerald to chaos control to the other side when the tunnel out collapsed, leaving us trapped in the room with the emerald.

"Mephilies, you idiot! You set off a trap!" I growled.

"Why do you care? We've got that?" Mephilies pointed to Sonic who was look for another exit.

"Ee!" He ran away from some thing. I took a look, it was small stream of clean water, "uh...hahaha? I-it doesn't look too deep."

He was flustered, obviously embarrassed by the girlly scream. That's kinda cute.

.
.

--- Few hours Later ---

"I killed him once before. I should have done this instead," Mephilies whispered.

"This was your plan from the begining," I replied with low volume.

Sonic was difficult not to stare at. He had a blade of grass and was trying blow it to make a noise, but how he was sitting was completely revealing. His leg spread apart showing us both every thing we needed to see. His face was red from trying to blow the grass.

"So, who goes first?" I asked.

"We can both go at once."

"Pin him."

.
.

PoV: 3rd Person

Sonic sat, unaware of the plan the two seme's had.

"... You guys are kinda close..." Sonic stated, finally noticing the two seme's had surrounded him, "Ah!"

Sonic was held in place by ink colored tentacles. Tentacles gripped Sonic's legs and arms, one was around his waist. A sixth rubbed between Sonics thighs, tempting his trembling body to open the sheath and reveal his shaft.

"D-don't..." Sonic begged, unable to escape from the strong hold Mephilies kept him in, "Don't rub me there- Aa~!"

"You're as sensitive as I thought you'd be," Mephilies added another limb to the mix; a tentacle that rubbed the edge of Sonic's entrance, giving him a rimjob.

"Mm~ Let me go... Mephilies, let go! AAH!" Sonic shouted as the tentacle around his entrance slowly pushed in.

"You're body is tender," Mephilies removed his tentacle once his length was out and hard.

"I'll take this side," Shadow placed his hand against Sonic's cheek.

"Shadow... do-mph!" Sonic was gagged by the sudden thrust of Shadow's member into his mouth.

A muffled scream echoed thought out the room of the cave as Mephilies rammed into Sonics rectum with no concern for his virginity. Tears ran from Sonic's eyes as he was pounded. Shadow thrusted into Sonic's mouth, hitting the back of his throat and forcing Sonic to take the whole of his member. Mephilies gripped Sonic's hips and slammed into him, blood dripping from Sonics, now torn, entrance down his tail and onto the ground.

"Blueberry," Shadow rubbed Sonic's sheath, "You're warm as fuck. I could so this for eternity."

"Blueberry?" Mephilies scratched Sonic's hips a bit, drawing blood, "I like that for him."

Each time Mephilies rammed against the bleeding walls of Sonic's body, it pushed him into Shadow's length. The tentacles around Sonic tightened, leaving bruises below them. Mephilies large member buldged and plused, the urge to release into the small uke's body grew with each thrust.

Cum released fron the two large members, filling Sonic's body and gagging him. Neither moved, Shadow rubbed Sonic throat to forcing him to swallow the sticky fluid. They pulled out and cum spilled onto he floor from Sonic.

"AAAAHAA~♡♡!!" Sonic moan as his member was suddenly squeezed by a tentacle.

Mephilies continued that action of squeezing Sonic's small shaft and roughly rubbing it to keep him distracted as the two switched sides. Sonic remained pinned in midair, his back towards the ground.

"Don't worry Blueberry," Mephilies held Sonic's head for better aim, "You'll get a second round."

"Mmh!!!" Sonic had a second member in his mouth, as big and long as Shadow's.

Another scream followed as Shadow penetrated Sonic's body, immediately hitting his extremely bruised prostate. The ramming began. Both seme's beginning to pant as the esctay from being within Sonic's body. Tight walls squeezed Shadow's lengths as they did with Mephilies. Sonic's mind screamed no despite he body wanting to release from the rough treatment of his member the tentacles were giving him.

"Fuck... I'm about to cum again..." Shadow panted.

"He's tight... It's hard to last..." Mephilies groaned.

Both began thrusting harder and faster. A tentacle pinched the tip of Sonic's member making him go over the edge and cumming over himself. The sudden contraction of his body send a surge of euphoria into the seme's and they came, filling Sonic a second time.

Mephilies dropped Sonic onto the stone ground after making sure he swallowed. Sonic's bruised arms and legs prevented him from getting up. He remained there, fighting his body's will to sleep and throw up at the same time.

It didn't take long for Sonic to throw up the semen and fall unconscious. Blood mixed with seme inside his body, spilling out of him.

"We stuffed a blueberry," Shadow smirked, seeing Sonic in a weak state was ever so pleasing to them both.

"Blue berries are supposed to be plump, we can stuff him all we like," Mephilies lifted Sonic.

"We'll keep him at my place," Shadow placed a hand on Sonic's shoulder and Mephilies, "Chaos Control."

The cave remained empty afterwords. The only evidence of their visit was the missing chaos emerald and the bloody seed that created a puddle on the ground.

~~~