18) Special: Sonadow, Mephilver, Manourge

Damn that's a long ass title. Anyway on with the orgy.

PoV: Sonic

Vacation, that's where we were going. I couldn't wait. When we got to the beach I regreted all my excitement.

"You just had to pick the beach," I groaned.

"Come on Sonic, it's not so bad," Silver nudged me, "you can wear a cute bathing suit."

"I don't want wear a bathing suit. I'm to going near that death trap you call the sea," I growled.

"You're so cute," Silver smiled.

"Dude, that's my brother," Manic said.

Shadow just pulled me in by me waist. I saw Mephiles grab Silver's hand. Scourge was already holding Manic's hand. It felt awkward to be around Shadow in front of him, but at least I got to be around them both.

---

I laid in bed while the others swam. I had finished setting up our room, now I was just bored.

"Hey Sonic," Silver was back, "you really planning to stay here for the entire week?"

"Yes..." I pouted.

"Well, the others are gone. I know something fun we could do," I opened my eyes to find Silver over me.

"S-Silver? What are you planning?" I gulped.

"Are you nervous about your first time with Shadow?"

"Silver!"

"What, you're the only virgin left. What if I show you what to do so you don't seem terrible."

"You really think I'll be terrible?" Now I was nervous, what if Shadow doesn't like that part of me?

"Not if you practice first," Silver lifted my shirt.

"But that's cheating. I can't cheat on Shadow."

"Just trust me," he kissed me...

"What are you two doing?!" Manic came in.

"Having fun," Silver said as he started rubbing my tail.

"Aa~" I let out a moan without even realizing.

"Come on you two are cheating?" Manic started lifting me out from under Silvs.

"Practice. But you already had sex so you should understand how nervous Sonic is avoyr Shadow," Silver moved me so my back was pinned against Manic. I was trapped between them now, "Why not help him? He's your brother."

PoV: Shadow

"Aah~" I heard Sonic moaning on the other side of our door when we got back.

"Sonic your so cute, Shadow's lucky," Silver's voice, that pervert. Well we did come here for that reason.

"Silver don't be so ruff with him," Manic was as concerned with his brother as ever.

"Aa!"

"Well, looks like they all started without us," Scourge smirked, "should we start early?"

"Sounds like a great idea," Mephiles lead the way.

We walked it to find, possibly, the most impossibly arousing scene in the world. Manic the laying down on the bed, blush from Silver holding his thigh. Silver was on the top, doing most of the work on Sonic's flickering, right ear. Sonic had the most amount of blush as he was the one being tortured. Sliver stopped and they were all catching their breath, panting.