4) Sonuckles: A Boomed Surprise

I don't know why I picked that title. Also ecidnas have 4 headed members so this'll be interesting for Sonic.

PoV: 3rd Person

Sonic napped in his hammock. It swaying slightly as a soothing motion kept him asleep. Nothing to be heard but the sea, wind, and quiet animals.

Knuckles was in the woods. Where he picked a flower for a certain blue leader. He walked back to the beach. The rest of the team busy in town left him and Sonic privacy.

"Sonic?" Knuckles rang the little bell in Sonic's doorway.

"Hmm..." Sonic shifted and turned around in his sleep.

Knuckles let himself in and watched as the blue hedgie curled up to a cold gust of wind. He placed his large, warm hand over Sonic. Sonic was small enough that Knuckles cradle him in his own hand.

"Mm..." Sonic shifted as his eyes fluttered open, "Knuckles?" He yawned, "what are you doing here?"

"No reason," he sat down on the hammock. His weigh making Sonic practicly slide into his lap, "here."

"What's this for?" Sonic asked as he took the daphadile.

"I've just been thinking about you," Sonics face went red as it plburned his cheeks and ears.

"A-about me?"

"How cute you are," the red brightened on Sonic's face, "how sweet you can be with kids when you think no one else is around."

"Knuckles you know about that?!" Sonic replied, completely embarrassed.

The next think Sonic knew, tan lips where pressed against his. Knuckles started the kiss, hoping to deepen it. Sonic didn't kiss back, he pushed away.

"Knuckles..." his eyes glossy, something Knuckles didn't see.

"I'm sorry..." Knuckles sighed. Sonic crawled onto his lap with out Knuckles noticing, "I though you wer-" Sonic cut him off with another kiss.

"I am," Sonic whispered.

"Do you want to?" Knuckles asked and Sonic nodded.

Knuckles began another kiss, one where Sonic opened for him. Knuckles's tongue gently brush against ever part of Sonic's mouth. Sonic moaned as his body was explored by much larger hands than his own.

The mood quickly heated both males and things move along quickly. Soon a large four headed member came from Knuckles. Tempting to enter the much smaller azure who just noticed the mussle underneath him.

"Mmh~" Sonic broke thier kiss, "Knuckles that's... um..."

"It's not overwhelming you is it?" He asked.

"No, no, it's fine," except that its the size of my stomach, Sonic gulped.

Knuckles continued the kiss and finger entered him from behind.

"Aah~" Sonic yelled during the kiss, Knuckles stopped to let him adjust.

The size difference between them ment Sonic need more time to adjust and say okay. A long while before Knuckles felt Sonic relax, only then did he begin pumping his finger in and out of the azure hedgie. Sonic began moaning after a while, his own member begining to drip with pre.

After a while Knuckles began positioning Sonic over the large throbbing member. He laid Sonic down on his hammock and slowly began to push into the small entrance. He kissed him to try and keep his new partner calm. Sonic griped the weaving of his hammock as he was entered by something much larger. Knuckles stopped about halfway in to let Sonic adjust some. Sonic focused on his breathing until was distracted by a light teasing on his own member.

After a while Knuckles felt the extremely tight walls around his shaft lossen a bit from Sonic finally relaxing. He finished entering Sonic who once again need to adjust. After another agonizing wait for Sonic to say okay the ruby ecidna began thrusting at a slow and steady pace. Sonic baring with the large size moving inside is tailhole. Soon whimpering became moaning as a group of nerves inside the azure was rammed dead on. The outline of Knuckles's member just showing inside a peach and blue stomach was ignored as Sonics mind became hazed with pleasure.

The scent of two animals in heat filled the air of the shack. Knuckles thrusting into silky walls that began to contract. A knot is Sonic's stomach began to form as he came close to cumming. Knuckles feeling the same do to the tightening around his already pre-cumming member.

"Aa~♡!" Sonic came having his prostate penetrated once more.

Knuckles rammed him once more, reaching as deep into the small hedgie his shaft could take him. The knot relaxing as he filled Sonic with his own seed. It spilled out and dripped onto Sonic's underside and legs as it pooled in the hammock.

"Knuckles..." Sonic panted, "you were... really... big..."

"You were perfect," he purred as he held Sonic close.

The two fell asleep together, Sonic no longer feeling the cold as Knuckles large body shielded him.

~~~

This was inretest to since I didn't know how to really push it into a short story.

I hope you guys like it.

Feel free to leave more requests.

Bye bye ~ 😙