15) Sonourge: Let me Go!

PoV: Scourge

There was nothing left for me back in mobius. No girls interested me. They all looked too fucking young or wore too much makeup to tell. I was just about to give up on finding a nice fuck, and my opposite just had to walk by. Hard to believe he was my opposite, only color blind idiots really thought we looked alike.

Sonic had that little waist and curved figure. He could be called a girl and no one would tell the difference. I followed him for a little bit and watched as he walked by my place. The second he did I grabbed him and pulled him into my house.

"Mmhmmm!!!!" He squirmed in my grip. So long as he didn't have a chaos emerald I could over power him easy.

"Hey Blue, you got even cuter. I never thought that possible," I but his ear a little, he winced but I didn't care, "I say we play for a second, then I'll personally take you."

"HM! Mhmhmhm! Mm!" He shouted but I just pulled him into the house.

I needed something to hold him in place while I got everything ready. I just tied him up with some rope while I got things set up. I replace the rope with some hand cuffs and watched him struggle.

"Scourge what do you want? Another fight?" He growled.

"Your little ass Sonic. You might turn out to be a good play thing," I picked him up and placed him on the table.

"Wait stop, let me g-" I strapped a gag ball onto him, he was already blushing, "mm!"

"What, you didn't think this was torture did you?" I opened a drawer in my closet to find everything I needed.

Now it was a matter of what to do first. I just blindly grabbed something to start. So this is what we got first, how fun. I raised him up so he was on his knees, resting his head on the hard wood.

I smirked as I felt up his leg and inner thigh. I pushed the first bead into him and he screamed. This was going to be so much fun.

PoV: Sonic

I couldn't get away, he pushed something hard into me. It felt wrong, I didn't like it. I felt it again... he wouldn't stop... The stupid ball kept me from talking, but it was making me gag. Nothing about this was nice in any way.

"Not enjoying this one huh?" He said, "well what if," he tugged I felt the pain of stretching again.

"Mm!" If he hadn't torn me yet I would be surprised.

"You scream a lot for a hero. Maybe this with help with that," he pulled the 1st thing all the way out, I felt relief from the pain just before some thing else was rammed into me, "that's a lot of blush for something so small."

I started feeling vibrations, what is he doing to me?

PoV: Scourge

Sonic was too cute. It was just a vibrator and he was blushing like crazy. I turned it on and he freaked out a little. He kept peaking with one eye to try and see, I just thrusted the vibrator into him when he did. Once it was at level 3 he started moaning.

"Mm~♡!" He moaned, but his face read that he didn't like it.

I pulled the vibrator to its max and he moaned again. He liked it ruff, that was all I needed to know.

---

I pulled the vibrator out of him and laid him on his back.

"Now for the real fun," I bit his ear, just hard enough to pierce a small hole in it. I place an small ear ring there with my name on it, "never take that off."

"Mmmh!" He was telling at me, I just thrusted into him, "nmh♡~!"

"Fuck, you're tighter than I thought you'd be," I groaned, he felt amazing.

So tight and soft, flexible and warm. He beat every girl I had ever screwed. I had to keep him for myself now.

PoV: 3rd Person

Scourge rammed Sonic's body with no mercy. Cuffed hands desperetly tried to grip the edge of the table to help with the pain. Scourge paused once to place a vibrator on Sonics smaller shaft. The added pleasure hazed his mind that screamed no.

An azure furred, left ear flickered from the earing ring and noise of the table banging against the wall.

"Fuck, Sonic, I'm gonna have to bring you back here a couple times," Scourge grunted as he continued pounding into Sonic.

The azure both moaning and screaming from the experience. His member hardening from the vibrations of the vibrator taped onto him. Pain from the rough, bruising, ramming Scourge was giving his entrance. Azure legs were lifted over leather coated arms as the smaller hedgie's prostate was rammed.

"Mmahmm~♡♡!" Sonic moaned from the enormous surge of pleasure Scourge have him.

That loud moan gave Scourge the signal not to move his aim as he removed the gag ball from Sonics lips. Peach lips immediately gasped for air just before they let out another moan.

"You like that... Don't you," Scourge rammed the same spot again and again. Sonic only moaned.

"Aaha~♡!" The level of vibration was turned up, leaving the smaller hedgie wrapped in unwanted pleasure. A knot making him desperate for Scourge to finish.

A smirk appeared on tan lips as they claimed their first kiss again peach ones. On hit to his prostate gave Scourge's tongue full access of Sonic mouth. Shivers flowed through the azure hedgie's body as an invading tongue explored his mouth without permission. Sonic moaned in the kiss as he was constantly penetrated by the same large member, not getting a break for air. Sonic came over himself, the didn't stop Scourge for a second.

It took hours of constant ramming before Scourge decided it was time for him to release, even so he wanted to continue his work with Sonic. He pushed himself as deep into Sonic's sore entrance as he could before he finally came. Cum filled Sonic's insides as the extra dripped down his tail, onto the ground.

"That was fun, I'll be sure to bring you back again," Scourge purred as he kissed Sonic once more.

"Fuck you," Sonic panted, just before Scourge knocked him out.

~~~