11

I woke up and Peeta and I had a shower together then we both went down to have breakfast. "What do u want to do today?" Peeta says, I start to think about it when he says "it's a lovely day the suns out and it nice and hot" I continue thinking "Pack a little food into that basket" I say then go upstair. When I come back down Peeta ready to go with a basket of food "it's a long walk so you might want to take some drinks" I say. So when were all packed we head out of the house out of the village and to the place where the fence used to be both the rebellion, I head into the woods more and more Me and Peeta talk the hole way most about the wedding. When I finally get to the lake, the lake where my father toke me, Peeta is the only other person I have taken here. "Wow Katniss this is beautiful" Peeta smiles "It's the place where my dad used to take me, your the only person I have shown the lake to" I tell Peeta. "I'm going to teach you how to swim" I continue "But I have no clothes to swim in" he says just as I pull out some shorts. "Your amazing" he says and kisses me, we both start to get changed. I thought Peeta would turn around but he doesn't he just stripes and I feel comfortable to take mine off as well and as I do Peeta has a big smile on his face "Liking the view" I say "Yeah it's wonderful" he laughs. Then me and Peeta sit down and have a little drink.