46

She's been in their for 3 weeks now with all them tubes going into her. I spend all my times their by her side, Peeta stays to, we sit side by side on a small chair that only made for one, friends come and go, except Haymitch and my mother. She working and he's most properly getting drunk somewhere. Me and Peeta spend our time watching her like guard dogs and kissing and hunching each other their is nothing else we can do. "She ready" I hear and wake up. Peeta talking to a doctor. But when they see I'm awake Peeta runs over to me and kisses me after he smiles "She can come home" "Really" I smile and kiss Peeta again. "Have you got your baby clothes and car seat?" The doctor asks "Yes, we brought them the first day" I scream out in happiness. The. nurse come in after the doctor to help us "Right have you got some clothes?" she ask, I take out a black baby grow with my mockingjay pin that I was given as a present "here"I say and hold it out to the nurse "You do it your gonna have to learn" the nurse says and chucks me the babygrow. I walk over to her, Peeta comes and standing next to me "I don't want to her" I say to him "Katniss, it's fine, you can do it" he replys. I know it stupid but I'm scared, the nurse takes the lip of the bed. I slid one of her feet into the babygrow and then the other, then the rest is easy I don't know why I have been worried. I pick Willow up and she lets out a smile. I get a chance to see her as before she was taken state away. She had Peeta's blue eyes but the hair that has just started growing is brown, just like mine. Peeta comes over and kiss me and then we both have a photo with are new little girl.