75

"Hello their pumpkin"Peeta smiles rubbing my growing belly. "Morning beautiful" he say then kisses me. "Morning" I say still sleepy. It's been 3 weeks since I told Peeta that I was pregnant and in that time Willow was turnt one, she had a joint party in our house with blue who has just two, three days after Willow. Also in that time my belly has grown fast, my midwife said that normal happens with the second baby. "We better get ready" he say his smile is gone and I don't think I'll see it again today. It's 2 year since the rebellion, last year there was a massive parade in the Capitol their was some speeches, but it was around when I was really far gone with Willow and I was so tried that we decided not to go. I don't think me being pregnant was the main reason though I think it's more that we couldn't face it. Peeta get up and gets into the shower, I go and get Willow up she got really big. She walking and talking, she turning into a right little trouble marker. "Hey sweetie" I say shaking her shoulder "mummy" she wakes up and I lift her up. "We got a really big day today" I smile kissing her on the cheek. "Do you want help getting dressed?" Willow shakes her head and I hand her dress that I hanged up for her earlier. I walk back into my room and get out my dress for today. It's black, plain no detail and fall to my knee, it's lose on my belly as when we send for the Capitol to make it we didn't know size I'd be. I put on a pair of black flats on, I don't think I can bear hills. Peeta comes out the shower and drys off, "you look nice" Peeta says, "thanks" I reply. Willow comes running in a bright yellow dress "sweetie you can't wear that where's the dress I gave you?" I frown "but mummy" she says sadly "it was too dark, I want to be bright." "Oh baby look" I say brushing the hair from her eyes "Katniss wait let her we need to have some sunshine today" Peeta says touching my arm.