93

I have come to learn that pain is the strongest emotion that you can feel. Their is no upside to pain. I have become very well know with the feeling of pain, mental and physical. But I think that love is the single and most important emotion you can have or share with someone. Both emotion I'm feeling now. My word are still spinning around in my head "then why are you leaving me"

"It's my fault this all happened" the words fall out my mouth

"Katniss your innocent in all of this" he calls

"No one is truly innocent In this world and those who believe they are innocent are the worst one's of all" I reply to his softy words. "Katniss please let me go, let Gale take care of you that's why I called him" he tells me and my heart begins to bleed. I feel the tears flow down my face, "One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, love someone else but Katniss I do it for you, so you can be safe and happy" he continues. His words crush me from the inside, why would be think Gale was better for me then him. "Peeta please I'm begging you" I whipper in fact plead. His head begin to shake "Peeta please, if not for me, for Willow and Rye" I beg him, I even think about kneeling down next to him but I decide against it as I have Willow in my arms. "Rye?" He questions, "we'll me and Haymitch came up with them, he made a joke saying that we should pump so wheat and rye into him and bake him in the oven" I smile trying not to laugh at this funny moment "and then Rye kind of sounded good, especially with his amazing, wonderful daddy being a baker"

I see his lips begin to move into a smile, "Peeta please we need you" I whipper. "Daddy please don't go" Willow says more into my hair then to him but I know he's heard it. "Katniss, next time I'm gone. I'm going to get out of all of your lives because next time it could be Willow or I could kill you and I would never ever be able to live with myself" he word lifts a massive weight off my shoulder. I run toward Peeta, he imbrasses Willow and I into his arms.