43

"What" he says "the baby's coming" I say. Peeta looks worried and unsure what to do. "Oww" I scream out in pain, "Peeta take me the hospital, get my mum, get Haymitch and Effie" I scream. Peeta just sit their "Peeta" I scream, he grab his coat and runs our the room. But while he's gone the pain gets worse and worse. I continue to scream out. "Peeta, Peeta". My mothers the first to arrive in my room, "Katniss, right we need to get you up" she says "But mum it's to early" I reply "Katniss it's okay we just got get you to the hospital" she says. Then Peeta comes running in with Annie and Effie "Everyone help me get her up, Effie can get her bag from the bathroom" my mother orders. Peeta puts his arms under my bum and picks me up "our car is outside" Annie says. I continue to scream as Peeta carrys me downstairs "Katniss it's going to be okay" Peeta tells me. He places me on the back seat and sits next to me, Annie jumps in the front and so does my mother. "Peeta keep speaking to her" Annie says, he looks terrified "Peeta" I say "It's to early" I continue "Katniss it's alright, I'm gonna be here all the way" he reply. I can see a tear in his eye "Can I do anything, I hate sitting her not being able to help her throw the pain" he cry's. "We're nearly at the hospital" Annie says "Keep breathing Katniss" she continues. I'm in so much pain and that the problem with pain it demands to be felt. It takes about 10 minutes till we arrive at the hospital, My mother runs in and gets a wheelchair. Peeta lifts me up from the seat and puts me back down in the wheelchair. Effie and Haymitch arrive as well and the a woman with red hair comes, I guess she my doctors as she rush us down the corridor. "Peeta" I say "I'm here Katniss" he says and takes my hand. We reach a door and the doctors says "only 2 people can come inside" everyone looks at each other and I just let out a little scream to tell them to hurry up. I think the doctor understand this as he says "Peeta I quess she wants you" and I nod. Then I see Johanna and David running down the corridor still in their outfit from the party "Sorry we just heard" Johanna says "As their camera crews outside" she continue. Brilliant I think. "Look we're got to go now" the doctor says and push my chair into the room closely followed by Peeta. They help me onto the bed, I continue to scream and I start to sweet as well. "Have you got your birth plan?" The doctor say "No we don't we were just gonna take it as it comes" Peeta say for me, I also nod to agree with Peeta. "Well let's get this thing started" the doctors says. "Peeta can you keep talking to her, hold her hand, let her know your here" the doctor continues. And then it hits me soon I'm gonna be a mum and Peeta gonna be a dad. "Okay Katniss on 3 push" the doctor say, "Katniss you can do it" Peeta says and he holds me a little tighter. "1,2,3 PUSH" the doctor screams and I Scream out "And again" the doctor screams. "I can't do it Peeta" I cry "Katniss, you can do it, you're fought throw a rebellion, you're been burnt, you're been shot, Katniss you can do this, NOW PUSH" he says and I do. Then I hear the most beautiful sound in the world. A cry of a baby.