62

It's been 3 weeks since my breakdown and I'm feeling better, I see my doctor once a week, he always tell me to keep positive, I'm on a small dose of medication that help me. I also got to a small support group everyone week to speak to people who know how I'm feeling, their is not a lot of us as the population of 12 is small but growing. Peeta has forgiven himself I think, he's been going to classes to help him to fight the anger and it's really working too. "Morning Beautiful" Peeta smile then kisses me softly on the forehead. Peeta gets up the sun light hit his uncovered chest, he so amazing it every way possible. He walk out our room then comes back a few seconds after with Willow she grown so much. He places her on my lap then gets back into bed "she's getting big" I tell Peeta "yeah, I think it's time for another one" he say. I thought he was joking but when I look into his deep blue eyes I can tell he's not. "Another, we got no room for another baby" I say but the look on Peeta face makes me want to cry, his lips have drooped into a frown "Peeta I don't know, we have no more rooms left and two baby on the go with you at work" I continue trying to get my point across. "But Katniss, I can take Willow to work when she a little older and then she'll got to school and also we do have one room left" he gets out in between Willow laughing at eating her teddy bear on my lap. "No theirs not" I reply "Yes there is...... Prim's" he say then looks down at the bed not a my face because he know that it's hurt me when I hear her name. I totally forgot about her old room, my mother cleared out her so me and Peeta moved then my old one became Willow's. Prim room had been untouched since the day we left and I kind what it's to say that way. "Mummy" I hear a little shaking voice saying, I look at Peeta and he looks at me "her first word" I tell Peeta who has the biggest smile on his face ever. All the sadness that had taken over was forgotten in a second, seeing the happiness she bring makes me rethink my thoughts. "Yes" "Yes what" he asks "another baby sounds perfect"