70

I wake up in nothing but a blanket covering me and the same for Peeta. "Morning beautiful" he smiles then kisses me "Morning, what's the time?" I ask. Peeta looks up at the clock "12" he reply, "really I have to get back to my mum she meant to leave at 11" I shout rushing to get my dress on. When my dress is back on Peeta is dressed as well, we both run toward our house hand in hand. When we reach the house, I rush in shouting for my mother "mum" "in here Katniss" someone who not my mother says. We walked into the living room to find Haymitch sitting on the sofa reading the newspaper while Cinna and Willow sit mesmerise by the tv. Haymitch looks up from her paper and smiles "what?" I demand "look at you to love birds" he laughs. That when I take a closer look in the mirror that hands on the wall next to me. My hair is knotty and scruffy, my makeup smothered over my face. Then I look at Peeta his lip have red rims around them, his hair messed up and scruffy. I blushes "your mum hand to head off so I said I look after her" Haymitch continues "thanks" I smile "I better be heading off" Haymitch laughs shaking his head, then picks up Cinna then walks out the door. Then Willow comes stubbing over to us repeating "up, up." Peeta picks up her and then asks "what do you want to do today?" "We can go to woods, I can go hunting then we could take her to then river?" I say "sound wonderful" Peeta smiles "I'll get her ready" I smile then take Willow upstairs.