61

I block out everyone around me I just sit on the floor, I'm socked through and cold when I'm lifted up this brings me back to reality I turn to see it Peeta who has picked me up. "Katniss your going to be okay" he say but I can see he's holding back the tears. He places me down on the sofa then runs upstairs while I sit shaking. Everyone is waiting in the hall way I guess to talk to Peeta. After a little bit I hear Peeta coming clomping down the stairs "here" he smile while handing me 2 towels with my warm pj rapped up inside. I'm so out of I start to take my trouser off in the living room which everyone has vacated into from the hall way "Katniss not here" Johanna says running over to me "Come on I'll take you to the bathroom" she continues then takes my cold shaking hand and leads me into the down stairs bathroom. She leaves the door open just enough that I can hear the whispers "It's all my fault" Peeta says with the tone of sadness "no she's damaged" Haymitch reply "she lost so many people that she feels like everyone she has now has to be protect but it's to much" Annie say after Haymitch "She needs you to help Peeta, she need you to be here" Haymitch says. "She only human and she bleeds and she breaks down" Effie tells them. I'm not really been taking much notice but Johanna has taken off my soaked clothes and redressed me "Thank you" I mutter out "Katniss I know it's hard to a amity that you need help, trust me I'd know but were all here" Johanna smile then we go back into the living room just as Cinna starts to cry "What do I do?" Effie says worriedly. I look at her and then pick him up and begin to rock him as I do when Willow cry's "That the normal Katniss" Johanna smiles "No that the new Katniss the mum Katniss" Peeta butts, I hand Cinna over to Effie and she continues what I was doing. Then for the first time in what it feel like forever Peeta imbrases me in his arms.