50

"Katniss, take Willow I'll see who it is" Peeta say and hands me her. He runs down stairs when the knocking stops I hear Haymitch shouting. I grab Willow blanket and raps around her and run down stairs. "Haymitch calm down, we're coming" Peeta says as I get their "What the matter" I ask Haymitch "It's Effie" he replys. I grab my coat and slip my boots on, we run toward Effie and Haymitch's house. In their bedroom we find Effie In bed she still pale and she crying out in pain, her waters must have broken as the sheets are soaked through "Call an ambulance" I scream, I knee down next to Effie "Your waters broke right?" I ask "I think so, I hurts Katniss please help me i" she screams and then screams out in pain. "Right just breath" I tell Effie and we do slow breathing together, I hold her hand "Effie it's going to be okay" I tell her "it's to early it's not on time, it was meant to be tomorrow" she says in between. I think that is the normal Effie coming through worrying about time and the worry that what happened to Willow will happen to her's.

"Their on their way" Haymitch screams up the stairs. When ambulance arrives they get her on to a bed and then in to the ambulance Haymitch and me jumps into it, I forget that I'm still holding Willow and I have no idea where Peeta is so I decide to take her with me. Haymitch crying and holding her hands while we rush to the hospital, but we arrive with in minutes as it's still not to far away and the amblulance is really quick. Effie is take to a room while we are told to wait outside. "Haymitch she gonna be okay" I reassure him "You don't know that" he says and then stands up and start to walk up and down the hospital corridor. I grab a blanket from one of the rooms and put it around me and Willow, I'm only in my night dress with my jacket and I'm so cold. We and waiting for an hour before a doctor comes to speak to us. "how is she" Haymitch rushes "Well we their was some computations and we had to surgery" the doctors say but quickly continues "she pulled through and so did the baby but she in a bad way" Haymitch begins to cry "Would you like to come and see your son" the doctor says, Haymitch nods and then the lead us to see Haymitch and Effie son. He a big boy with green sweet eyes, I go in towards but Haymitch stays in the door ways "Haymitch come on" I tell him, he walks in slowly "You can pick him up if you want" the doctor says. Haymitch walks in a picks his son up "It's beautiful isn't it?" I say "Yeah but I wish Effie was here though" he replys.