83

"Katniss" I hear an unfamiliar voice call out. I try to move but it results in horrendous pain and I let out a scream. "Katniss" I see a man kneel down next to me. I recognise him, he is one of Peeta's friends."Katniss it's Harry" he tells me, I can't mange a hole sentence as the pain to much but I mange to cough out the words "baby". He looks down my body stopping at the blood "okay right" he stutters still staring at my pants "I'm going to lift you up" he continues and moves his hand under my back, I let out a moan as he place his other hand under my back. He lift me off the floor and I scream even loud then before. I'm in so much pain I don't know if I can keep my eyes open. "Keep your eyes open Katniss, don't close your eyes" Harry tells me and he begin to run which results in more pain for me. I begin to hear screams of laughter, where are we. "Haymitch" Harry screams then again, "omg he is over their" I hear a womanly voice say, I look up to see that we are speedy heady towards Haymitch and Effie. I scream out again and then I see Willow her face meets mine and I see the tears full "mummy" she screams then runs towards me but Harry stop her before reaching me. I look up see everyone stopped and starting at me "what happened?" Haymitch runs to me "Peeta" Harry answers for me. I need to get to the hospital "Baby" I mutter, "look" Harry tell them and they all look down at my pants. "We need to go" Effie worriedly says "Willow no" I moan throw the pain that has taken over me.