30

Inside the room was load of girls, many I do know and others we don't. They were all standing around in dresses multi coloured and there's me in black trousers and a black top.

"Katniss, we're having a party, for you to celebrity your engagement and your pregnancy" Effie smiles, everyone is staring at me, I'm so embarrassed and it get the attention off me I say "Well Effie we should be celebrity you being pregnant as well" "Oh yes of course" she smile "Effie I'm a little underdressed" I whisper to her "I though you would be so I got a dress for you" she replys and waves Annie over "Can you take Katniss to get changed in, the dress is in her wardrobe" she waves and then me and Annie walk up to my room. " I did want to tell you, I know you don't like surprises" Annie says "it's okay it's a nice one, but the only thing is I don't know half of the people" I laugh "Well Effie thought it would be a small party if it was only your friends" she laughs back "yeah I never was good a making friends" i continue to laugh. We finally get to my room and then Annie goes and gets the dress and I sit on the bed. "Omg Katniss" Annie says "What?" I say as she comes out with the dress. And when she does I understand why. The dress is bright pink the top half has diamonds on it and the bottom half was the worst the bottom went to my hips and then puffed out. "Do I have to wear this" I ask Annie "Yep their even a note saying YES KATNISS YOU HAVE TO WEAR THIS" Annie replys. I take the dress and go and change into the dress but the hole time I don't look in the mirror and when I'm finished I walk out to show Annie. She just cracks up laughing and then when I turn around to face the mirror I know why she is laughing to.