18

I just sit their looking at the picture of Prim and cry and cry. How I'm I meant to bring up a child if I could even protect prim. I fall asleep on in living room. I have terrible nightmares about my baby who looks just like Prim, I'm running to her and then when I get their she's gone the it's goes into the first games and I didn't volunteer for Prim and goes into the games with Peeta and then she meets Prim, then Marvel kills them both and I wake up screaming, sweaty "Katniss, Katniss" Peeta says in a worried voice "Prim,Prim" I scream "Katniss she safe don't worry" I look at him and just start crying. Peeta takes me up to bed and we sit down on the bed "Peeta I don't what to do, how can I bring up a child when I could even look after Prim" say he looks at me with a sad face and says "Katniss if your not ready it's fine, we need to force on the wedding, if you still want to get Married" "Yes of course I do, tomorrow were make a list of who we going to invite and I'll start looking for dresses as well" I smile and then we both lie down and I put my head on Peeta's chest and he falls asleep. And it hits me I never thought about what Peeta wants, I know he wants kids and he's would be an amazing father. Peeta also has no family left after they all were killed in the Fire. I shake Peeta and he wakes "Peeta" I say "Yes Katniss" he replys in a sleepy voice "We might want to start looking for baby stuff" I smile. Peeta looks at me with a massive smile and then he kiss me and kiss me.