24

I lie on ground unable to move, all I can think about it everyone who gave their life for me. Finnick he won't get to see his son grow up, Mags she sacrificed herself so me and Peeta could live,everyone who was part of the rebellion, the little Rue too young too gentle,Cinna he made me into the MockingJay and he paid the price, but most of all Prim my little duck "I didn't want them to die for me" I scream but I know no one can hear me. Then the rain starts, I still can't move all I can do is scream and cry. I know by now Peeta will be worried sent out a search party maybe, but I don't want to be found I want to be with Prim. "Prim" I scream "Prim, Prim, Prim" the rain starts to become heavy, I start to get so cold. Then I remember it's not just me I have to worry about now. I have a baby growing inside of me. "Come on Katniss, For Peeta" I say to myself. I move around trying to get my arms and legs to start to work but I can't the cold has got to them. "Peeta" I scream "Peeta, Peeta, Peeta" but no no one comes "Please" I cry to myself "Please". I hear people talking "Peeta, Please help" I scream. Then I hear people running. When they reach me I'm so cold "Katniss" Peeta cry's, he pick me up and then screams "I found her" Effie takes off her coat and puts it around me. "Prim" I say "She's safe don't worry she with rue and your dad and of course Finnick" Peeta reply so sweetly.