55

"Peeta so angry with himself, when Johanna found you he was lying next to you crying and screaming" Haymitch frowns while taking my hand and then pats my head but it's to painful so I flinch as he's near to it. "Haymitch I don't know what to do, I don't want to live in fear that any second that Peeta going to kill me. I know it was my fault this even happened to him I shouldn't have let him out my sight but I need to know that Willow safe" I cry to him because I'm in metal and in physically. "Katniss, I don't know if I should be telling you this but it'd wasn't just Peeta that was hijacked there were others,some top people have been working on it, they think theirs a way to treat him" Haymitch tell me "But it's not tried and tested yet, hard and painful for him, he doesn't know about it jet" Haymitch continues. Then bursting through the door comes Peeta "Katniss, I'm sorry, I put you through this I'm going to do this treatment,I'm going to do anything I can to keep this family together" he screams. "Peeta stop please, lets think about it" I say over the top of him. "Katniss I'm a monster" he screams and runs off.

"Peeta" I scream and get out of my bed, I stumble to my feet. It have to take a couple of steps before I can my legs to move. I go running through the hospital corridors in my hospital gown "Peeta" I scream worriedly. I find him sitting on the floor with his back resting on the wall.