92

I walk in to the room and my hearts sinks when I see him. The man I love, my husband and laying in his lap my beautiful daughter with her hair in two braids and our little boy who had not yet been named across from them. The family together. I take in the scene around me, it's the first time I have seen Peeta in days he looks drained, his hair messy and he's wearing clothes that are much to small for his strong muscular chest. "Peeta" I shake his arm, his eyes flutter open and he jumps put from the seat, pushing Willow onto the floor while letting out a tiny surprised noise. Willow begins to cry, I quickly pick her up and she raps her leg around my waist. Peeta eyes widen "Willow I'm so sorry sweetheart" he frown, I can see him eying the door and before I can think he making a run for it. I'm so confused why is he running, he's slowed down by the locked door. "Peeta" I scream followed by Willows scream "daddy"

He stops in his tracks.

"Katniss I'm not good for you" he tells me "yes you are, you're the only thing that has kept me here" I softly say.

"Katniss I nearly killed you, and the baby" he whippers "I love you more than anything" he continues. My heart drops at his words and before I can think the words are falling out my mouth "then why are you leaving me?"