79

I take Annie and Blue into the front hallway of the justice building and sit her down on the bench. Annie had mascara running down her face, her eyes are puffy and red from her tears. "Mummy what's the matter" Blue ask worriedly, Annie looks at him and just begins crying again. I can tell why she starts crying again, Blue is the spitting image of Finnick, everything about him is the same his eyes and his face. It must pain her to look at him everyday, I don't know what I would do if I was her. "Blue can you go and sit with Peeta for me please hunny" I say softly. He runs off back down the corridor, I sit next to Annie who is still crying and I don't know what to do, so I just rub her back. She quickly turns and hugs me so tight my stomach hurt. After a while I see Blue running towards us and Peeta close behind "Mummy can we go to the party" Blue says excitably "Hunny, I sorry but I'm don't" Annie starts but then Blue butts in "but Willow and Cinna going I can go with them" Annie looks at Blue's pleading face "Sure if that with them" she reply trying to hold back the tears "I'll watch him" Peeta smiles "Annie shall we go back to ours" I ask her. I can tell she think about it "Katniss I'm sorry but I want to be alone if that's okay" she replys, I don't know if I should let her be alone really but I don't want to make an argument out of it. "sure I'll look after Blue" I tell her and she get up and walks away.