76

"Mummy can you so my hair" Willow screams at me while I'm brushing my hair "wait Willow" I snap. She runs towards Peeta and hugs his leg and begins to cry. "sorry sweetie let me just do mine first" I say. I finish brushing my hair and then put it up in my normal single braid. "How do you want it?" I ask Willow who is now sitting on the floor in between my legs. "2" she giggles, Willow and Peeta went thought all the stuff in our attic where she found pictures of Prim,me, my mother and father, Gale all from before the games. That's when the questions stared, I had to tell her who the people in the pictures were, of course she knew my mother but didn't recognise her but the others she just wanted to know so much.It pained me to answer the questions that she ask but one did the the most "Where's Prim now?." At that point Peeta took her to Effie's for the night and Me and Peeta Laid together on our bed fighting the flashback.

"You ready?" Peeta asks me "yeah can you get me my jumper please" I reply to him. Peeta goes into and get out my favourite black jacket, it's hangs to my bum and is made to be big for pregnant women so is perfect. "How do I look?" I stand up and asking Peeta, "beautiful" he says kissing me "let's go" he continues. We walk outside and are joined by Annie and Blue, Willow runs over to him and hugs him their really good friend and been playing together a lot. "Going to get the others" Peeta tells us and runs off too get Haymitch, Effie, Cinna, David and Johanna. "How the pregnancy?" Annie smiles "better but no much" I smile back and then kiss her cheek to say hello. Cinna comes running out of the house and towards Annie and Blue who all start to chase each other. In 5 minutes every out and were all ready to walk to the square where the memory's will all come flooding back.