78

I feel something on my leg and I look down and see Willow clinging my leg, I look down at her and smile to reassure her. Peeta sees her to and then picks her up. He leans into the microphone and starts to speak "The 3 C's in life

Choice

Chance

Change

You must make the choice, to take the chance, if you want anything in life to change. My father told me this from a young age and it's guided me throw my hole life, he also told me to fight for what you believe in, for what is right and for what you love and I did and I will continue to do this until the day I die" he leans in and kisses me then a Willow then my bump. "Thanks you" the mayor says nodding and hand in hand we as a family walk back to our seats. Willow sits on Peeta lap "we will now hear from Haymitch Abernathy Victor of the 50th hunger games, mentor to district 12 tribute for 25 years and his parter Effie Trinket escort for the district 12 tributes " the mayor continues. Effie and Haymitch grip each other's hands and slowly walk up to the microphone "for me and Effie we played a horrible role in the hunger games, preparing the tributes for everything they will face and it was hard to know that they will not problery won't be coming back, it's horrible to see there parents faces as they said goodbye." Haymitch says hugging Effie close to him "when I meet Katniss I saw I knew that their was something different about her she was a fighter. I'd normal give up on the tributes on the first day but these two I didn't" he smiles turning his head to us "Katniss and Peeta changed my life, they took away the blindfold and I finally understood what the Capitol was doing and how wrong it was" Effie then butts in. They both cannot continue the emotion became to much "we will now have a 5 minute silence and on the screen will be some pictures of the people who lost their lives" The mayor say then the silence falls and then one the screen picture fly up of what I guys are fallen tributes. I zone out just steering at the screen until I start to see faces I know tributes from the 74 games like Rue, Foxface,Clove, Thersh, Cato then 75. Then I see Finnick and with his name I hear a scream of pain. I turn to see Annie on the floor hugging her knees crying into them, I stand up and quickly walk over to her and help her up "Katniss" she cry's "I know" I reassure her. I see Blue running towards us and we both walk her off the stage.