47

The nurse gives us some tips on how to dress her, change her nappy, to feed her. Peeta still has the smile on his face, I know he wanted them so bad. Peeta hold her while I sign her out of the hospital find out about my check ups. "Should we call Annie to come pick us up, we got the care seat" Peeta asks "No let's walk, she hasn't even been out the hospital jet" I reply. I take the bag and put It in my shoulder, we walk out the doors and are meet with Capitol news reporters and photophores scream "Show us the baby" "How's she doing" "How you Katniss?" "pose for a photo". I look at Peeta I don't know what to do "One" Peeta says to me and reporters. Me and Peeta pose with Peeta holding Willow and me standing next to him. Afterwards Peeta grabs my hand and we walk through the district 12, people wave, cheer for us. We stop for a little while to put Willow in her car seat as I started to worried. We arrive home "Were gonna need some help opening all the baby stuff" Peeta says "I'll call the other to help, Effie will want to see her" I reply and then go to the phone. While calling everyone I hear Peeta making Willow laugh. First to arrive is Annie and Blue "Hey Annie"I say and kiss her on cheek "How the little one" she ask "she's with Peeta come see" I say and lead her in. Johanna joins us and we start to open boxes with High chair, rockers, changing matts, toys, clothes, buckets and other things. I rock Willow asleep and then place her in her new Moses bucket. Johanna and Peeta start to play with the boxes like 3 years olds. Them to have a bond that I'll never understand formed when they were in the Capitol listening to each other scream. Annie also gets Blue to sleep and we both begin to talk about baby stuff. After about an hour Haymitch and Effie arrive. Effie looks terrible, she has stomach massive, her feet are swollen and her face it pale. I help her to the sofa and she sit down with Annie. Haymitch standing in the corner just looking at her. "she not well" he replys "Haymitch it's just pregnancy" I tell him. "The doctor say she might not get through the birth" he frowns. "Well we're make sure she will" I say and kiss him on the cheek, "I'm sorry I didn't come and see you I don't like to see you or Peeta in pain"he tells me "It's okay, I understand, you just keep strong for Effie, Do you want to see her" i reply.