54

"Finnick" "Finnick am I In heaven" I scream out but then Finnick says something unexpected "Katniss Sweetheart." I see a light and then I begin to come around. I see Haymitch and Peeta standing over me, at the site of Peeta I jump out of bed but I wish I hadn't. I collapses on the floor the world starts to spin and all the machines start buzzing which makes my head really hurt. Lots of doctors rush in and help me back into bed "Katniss you got to take it easy, you just fell through a glass window" the doctor say and walks away. " more like pushed, Katniss, I'm so sorry" Peeta say with tears in his eyes. I want to forgive him I was the one who let him out of my site the night before the end of the quells, I was the reason that they even did this to him but there a part of me that doesn't want to I just want to run away from the monster that lies dormant inside of him. "Peeta can you go and check on Effie for me please" Haymitch say Peeta nods and walk off. "Katniss what happend" he asks but I don't reply "We know he turnt but what did he do?" He says but I still can not find the words to tells him, I replay that night events in my head until i remember. "Where's Willow" I jump "She fine she with Effie and Cinna" he says "Cinna?" I say thinking he's going crazy "That what we called him, Cinna" he smiles.