66

It's a couple of hours before Johanna's engagement party, Peeta went off to work this morning but should be back soon. Willow and I spent the day playing in the meadow, she starting to run around as is getting really fast. My mother has volunteered to look after Willow, tonight because she doesn't really know Johanna and she not much of a party person. "I'm home" Peeta shouts to me and rushes upstairs to me "how was your day?" he asks "great, Willow getting fast at running" I say bouncing her on my lap. "I'm going to take a shower quickly" I say handing him Willow then going and taking a shower. When the warm water hits my face It make me feel alive. When I'm done I walk out the bathroom with only a towel on. Peeta lying on the bed staring at me "take a picture it will last longer" I laugh "I don't need to I got you forever" he smecks then gets up and raps his hand around my waist pulling me toward his body. "We're got to get ready"I smile then kiss him "I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now and live in it forever" he smiles then kisses me again then he takes a shower. I look through my wardrobe and find a short yellow dress, it's strapless and simple but perfect for this. "Katniss"Peeta screams "Can you bring me a towel please" he continues, I put on dressing gown on then walk into bathroom. I place the towel down on the chair "on the chair" I say then I hear Willow scream so I run out the bathroom into her room to find her sitting in her crib joined in their with Buttercup. I stand in the doorway watching Willow fall In love with Buttercup and Buttercup her, he let her rap herself in his tail. Peeta walks over to me in his dressing gown "look" I say pointing at her crib when he sees he's got a massive smile on his face. He takes my hand and leads me back into our room.