34

I open the door to Peeta painting room he was mid painting a picture. "Hey" I say "Hey, you okay?" He ask "Fine, what you painting?" I ask as I walk closer towards him "It's me, you and our little girl" he smiles "How do know we're having a girl?" I ask "Just a feeling" he says and I take a seat on the chair next him. "Oh, Peeta come here quick" I say he gets up and stands next to me, I take his hands and put them on my belly "Can you fell it" I ask "the baby kicking" he say with a massive smile on his face. After that we all get back to 12,Annie and Johanna both stay in 12 as the wedding is only a couple of week away. My bump gets bigger and so does Effie's, we both try and get our baby scans around the same time so that we can be together. Haymitch begin to start to stop drinking it's hard but he doing it for Effie and his unborn baby because this time he doesn't want to lose them. Peeta opened a new barkery shop so I spend most days either there helping him, hunting or finishing off the final plans for my wedding. Johanna is looking for work in district 12 now as well, she got no family or friends in 7 so she thought it would be a good idea, she looking to maybe work at the school that nearly finished being built in 12, teaching children about the the hunger games and rebellions. All of us help out with Blue so Annie can get the rest she needs and have time to relax herself, while we get expressions. Life this amazing, I couldn't hope for it to be any better. I'm carrying the man I love child. I'm getting married to the man I love, the man I had to fight for, the man I lost the man I thought I would never get back, but I did.